Welcome to Family Ministries! Our mission is to engage with all ages and equip parents to be spiritual leaders in their homes. We partner with parents to help raise kids who will love God with all they have, because when kids have been saved by God’s unfailing love, their lives are changed, and they can make meaningful change in the lives of those around them. From newborns to high schoolers, we offer something for every stage of a child’s life. Explore our ministries and programs below, or reach out to our team so we can help your family get connected!
Join Us on Sundays
If your family is new to Stonebriar, visiting us on Sundays is a great place to start! Our Sunday programs help kids and teens discover God’s Word and His love for them through engaging activities, faithful Bible teaching, uplifting worship in song, and quality time with friends.
- Early Childhood Programming (Ages Birth–Kindergarten)—9 & 10:45 a.m. | sign up below
- Special Needs Children’s Suite (Ages Birth–11)—10:45 a.m. | sign up below
- Elementary Programming (Grades 1–5)—10:45 a.m.
- Special Needs Tweeners’ Suite (Ages 12–17)—10:45 a.m.
- Middle School (Grades 6–8)—10:45 a.m.
- High School (Grades 9–12)—10:45 a.m.
The following articles are from Parenting Pathway, a Stonebriar Community Church blog dedicated to equipping and encouraging you no matter where you are on the incredible adventure of parenting!
- Admitting When You Are Wrongon September 22, 2021
Being wrong stinks. It especially stinks when you are the one in charge. Or the expert. The boss. The Mom or Dad. This week, Aubree Bryant, Middle […]
- The Singular Purpose of Christianityon September 16, 2021
In this week’s episode of the Parenting Pathway podcast, Family Ministries Pastor Dave Carl and High School Ministry Associate Pastor Nathan […]
- Emotions First, Behavior Secondon September 9, 2021
What do you do when you are so angry you could scream? How do you respond when you are so frustrated all you want to do is cry? How do you respond […]
- Help Your Kids Navigate Friend Dramaon September 3, 2021
Do you remember middle school? You know, those years where your body was growing and changing almost every day—one day you wake up and your feet […]