Welcome to Family Ministries! Our mission is to engage with all ages and equip parents to be spiritual leaders in their homes. We partner with parents to help raise kids who will love God with all they have, because when kids have been saved by God’s unfailing love, their lives are changed, and they can make meaningful change in the lives of those around them. From newborns to high schoolers, we offer something for every stage of a child’s life. Explore our ministries and programs below, or reach out to our team so we can help your family get connected!
Join Us on Sundays
If your family is new to Stonebriar, visiting us on Sundays is a great place to start! Our Sunday programs help kids and teens discover God’s Word and His love for them through engaging activities, faithful Bible teaching, uplifting worship in song, and quality time with friends.
- Early Childhood Programming (Ages Birth–Kindergarten)—9 & 10:45 a.m. | sign up below
- Special Needs Children’s Suite (Ages Birth–11)—10:45 a.m. | sign up below
- Elementary Programming (Grades 1–5)—10:45 a.m.
- Special Needs Tweeners’ Suite (Ages 12–17)—10:45 a.m.
- Middle School (Grades 6–8)—10:45 a.m.
- High School (Grades 9–12)—10:45 a.m.
The following articles are from Parenting Pathway, a Stonebriar Community Church blog dedicated to equipping and encouraging you no matter where you are on the incredible adventure of parenting!
- A Story of Postpartum Depressionon July 30, 2021
“In the middle of newborn snuggles and baby heaven with the birth of my second child, I found myself sinking into a pit. My symptoms weren’t what I […]
- Capture the Last Few Moments of Summeron July 22, 2021
Here in North Texas, we are in the waning days of our summer vacation. In three-ish weeks, our kids will be heading back to school or kick off their […]
- Observations from Summer Campon July 15, 2021
I had the opportunity to attend high school camp this summer. I went with the expectation of late nights, kids who were going to slip off into the […]
- Stuff My Dad Said, Part 2on June 24, 2021
Most of us will be in some form of leadership as adults. This is a very tricky position to be in, and failure can come in a thousand different ways. […]