Welcome to Family Ministries! Our mission is to engage with all ages and equip parents to be spiritual leaders in their homes. We partner with parents to help raise kids who will love God with all they have, because when kids have been saved by God’s unfailing love, their lives are changed and they can rescue and protect those around them. From newborns to high schoolers, we offer something for every stage of a child’s life. Explore our ministries and programs below, or reach out to our team so we can help your family get connected!
Register your family for Sunday
Your Next Step
- Join us on Sunday mornings for age-specific programming. From newborns to high schoolers, we have something for every age group.
- Bring your family to Midweek on Wednesday nights. Come enjoy programs like children’s choir, dinner, and groups for every age level. Midweek activities are designed specifically to engage families in a small church environment, so that you and your kids are personally known, cared for, and loved.
- Engage in one of our parenting communities. We believe no one should travel the parenting journey alone, so we encourage you create a network of families sharing common experiences, interests, and life together.
The following articles are from Parenting Pathway, a Stonebriar Community Church blog dedicated to equipping and encouraging you no matter where you are on the incredible adventure of parenting!
- Is Being a “Mom Influencer” Worth It?on June 10, 2021
“There is nothing like being encouraged and affirmed as a mom, am I right? My love language is affirmation, so it is very easy for me to flock to […]
- Summer Joy: Lessons Learned at the Trampoline Parkon June 3, 2021
Here we are again; another school year is complete, and we are thinking about the summer stretching out before us. Ah, yes, summer. Summer is […]
- Dear Foster and Adoptive Mom,on May 27, 2021
In recognition of National Foster Care Month, we asked Megan Adkin to share with us her family’s story in an Open Letter to Adoptive and Foster Care […]
- The Value of Mentors to Our Kids, Part 2on May 20, 2021
In part two of our Parenting Pathway Podcast series on mentoring, Pastors Dave Carl and Steve Fischer talk about what it looks like to be a mentor […]