Welcome to Family Ministries! Our mission is to engage with all ages and equip parents to be spiritual leaders in their homes. We partner with parents to help raise kids who will love God with all they have, because when kids have been saved by God’s unfailing love, their lives are changed, and they can make meaningful change in the lives of those around them. From newborns to high schoolers, we offer something for every stage of a child’s life. Explore our ministries and programs below, or reach out to our team so we can help your family get connected!
Join Us on Sundays
If your family is new to Stonebriar, visiting us on Sundays is a great place to start! Our Sunday programs help kids and teens discover God’s Word and His love for them through engaging activities, faithful Bible teaching, uplifting worship in song, and quality time with friends.
- Early Childhood Programming (Ages Birth–Kindergarten)—9 & 10:45 a.m.
- Elementary Programming (Grades 1–5)—9 &10:45 a.m.
- Special Needs Children’s Suite (Ages Birth–11)—10:45 a.m.
- Middle School (Grades 6–8)—10:45 a.m. in B156
- High School (Grades 9–12)—10:45 a.m. in B181
- Special Needs Tweeners’ Suite (Ages 12–17)—10:45 a.m.
The following articles are from Parenting Pathway, a Stonebriar Community Church blog dedicated to equipping and encouraging you no matter where you are on the incredible adventure of parenting!
- Our Journey in Foster Careon December 1, 2022
There is a great need for foster families, especially after the pandemic when domestic violence and substance abuse increased. This week, we asked […]
- It’s Not Your Job to FIX Your Child’s Life!on November 18, 2022
How many times have we rushed in to fix the problems in our children’s lives? For each child in the world, there are at least 1,000 stories where […]
- Parenting with Love and Logicon November 10, 2022
In this recording of our latest Parenting Pathway class, you will hear from special guests, Director Kelley Wilkinson and Assistant Director Jenn […]
- Raising a Highly Sensitive Childon November 3, 2022
“My second child arrived after a miscarriage and was such a sweet answer to prayer. She never cried, never fussed, and was content wherever we put […]