Welcome to Family Ministries! Our mission is to engage with all ages and equip parents to be spiritual leaders in their homes. We partner with parents to help raise kids who will love God with all they have, because when kids have been saved by God’s unfailing love, their lives are changed, and they can make meaningful change in the lives of those around them. From newborns to high schoolers, we offer something for every stage of a child’s life. Explore our ministries and programs below, or reach out to our team so we can help your family get connected!
Join Us on Sundays
If your family is new to Stonebriar, visiting us on Sundays is a great place to start! Our Sunday programs help kids and teens discover God’s Word and His love for them through engaging activities, faithful Bible teaching, uplifting worship in song, and quality time with friends.
- Early Childhood Programming (Ages Birth–Kindergarten)—9 & 10:45 a.m.
- Elementary Programming (Grades 1–5)—9 &10:45 a.m.
- Special Needs Children’s Suite (Ages Birth–11)—10:45 a.m.
- Middle School (Grades 6–8)—10:45 a.m. in B156
- High School (Grades 9–12)—10:45 a.m. in B181
- Special Needs Tweeners’ Suite (Ages 12–17)—10:45 a.m.
The following articles are from Parenting Pathway, a Stonebriar Community Church blog dedicated to equipping and encouraging you no matter where you are on the incredible adventure of parenting!
- Family Dinners Togetheron August 12, 2022
I’m already missing summer freedom. I just filled out our family calendar, and between school and extra curriculars, I’m missing the flexibility […]
- 31 Days of Prayer for Our Childrenon August 4, 2022
As we continue our Drop Off Season discussion and enter all things back-to-school, we want to challenge you and your family to 31 Days of Prayer for […]
- Drop Off Seasonon July 29, 2022
This is drop off season—the season of life transitions where we drop off our kids at new schools, new classrooms, new co-ops, new study groups, new […]
- Stop the Fightingon July 21, 2022
Here in North Texas, we are on our 100th day of temperatures over 100 degrees. Maybe that’s an exaggeration but not by much. Everything is hot. […]