Welcome to Family Ministries! Our mission is to engage with all ages and equip parents to be spiritual leaders in their homes. We partner with parents to help raise kids who will love God with all they have, because when kids have been saved by God’s unfailing love, their lives are changed, and they can make meaningful change in the lives of those around them. From newborns to high schoolers, we offer something for every stage of a child’s life. Explore our ministries and programs below, or reach out to our team so we can help your family get connected!
Join Us on Sundays
If your family is new to Stonebriar, visiting us on Sundays is a great place to start! Our Sunday programs help kids and teens discover God’s Word and His love for them through engaging activities, faithful Bible teaching, uplifting worship in song, and quality time with friends.
- Early Childhood Programming (Ages Birth–Kindergarten)—9 & 10:45 a.m.
- Elementary Programming (Grades 1–5)—9 &10:45 a.m.
- Special Needs Children’s Suite (Ages Birth–11)—10:45 a.m.
- Middle School (Grades 6–8)—10:45 a.m. in B156
- High School (Grades 9–12)—10:45 a.m. in B181
- Special Needs Tweeners’ Suite (Ages 12–17)—10:45 a.m.
To plan your visit, download our campus map, and contact us if you have any questions or would like help getting connected. We’re excited to see you on Sunday!
The following articles are from Parenting Pathway, a Stonebriar Community Church blog dedicated to equipping and encouraging you no matter where you are on the incredible adventure of parenting!
- Holy Week Family Experienceon March 30, 2023
Holy Week allows us an opportunity to reflect upon the shift in Jesus’ life as He moves toward His sacrifice on the cross. Starting with Palm […]
- Parenting Pathway Podcast: Raising Girls to Be Godly Womenon March 23, 2023
As part of our spring 2023 Parenting Pathway Class series, we welcomed Pastoral Leaders Chrissy Smith and Melissa Renner from our Women’s Ministry […]
- Talking With My Teenagerson March 16, 2023
When my boys were little, it felt like I was their whole world. But when they went off to school, it got a little harder because I wasn’t with them […]
- Letter to Parents of Teenagers – Resolving Conflicton March 9, 2023
In this letter to parents of teens, High School Pastor Nathan Kocurek discusses conflict as a part of life, and family life. When conflict at home […]
April 16, 2023
Now Open for the 2023-24 School Year
Explore special events and programs for kids, teens, and adults!
Family Ministries Team
If you have not found what you’re looking for or would like guidance on where to start, please reach out to Christine Clark at email@example.com or by calling 469-252-5210.