Welcome to Family Ministries! Our mission is to engage with all ages and equip parents to be spiritual leaders in their homes. We partner with parents to help raise kids who will love God with all they have, because when kids have been saved by God’s unfailing love, their lives are changed and they can rescue and protect those around them. From newborns to high schoolers, we offer something for every stage of a child’s life. Explore our ministries and programs below, or reach out to our team so we can help your family get connected!
Register your family for Sunday
Your Next Step
- Join us on Sunday mornings for age-specific programming. From newborns to high schoolers, we have something for every age group.
- Bring your family to Midweek on Wednesday nights. Come enjoy programs like children’s choir, dinner, and groups for every age level. Midweek activities are designed specifically to engage families in a small church environment, so that you and your kids are personally known, cared for, and loved.
- Engage in one of our parenting communities. We believe no one should travel the parenting journey alone, so we encourage you create a network of families sharing common experiences, interests, and life together.
The following articles are from Parenting Pathway, a Stonebriar Community Church blog dedicated to equipping and encouraging you no matter where you are on the incredible adventure of parenting!
- Encouragement for a Time of Transitionon April 17, 2021
In the waning days of COVID, families are facing the pull of their pre-pandemic life and the tug of all they have learned about themselves, their […]
- Encouraging and Allowing Failureon April 8, 2021
This week on our Parenting Pathway Podcast, Pastors Dave Carl and Nathan Kocurek are stepping into the topic of failure in our kids’ lives. The […]
- Managing Sibling Rivalryon April 1, 2021
“SHOTGUN!!!” When you hear that, do you cringe waiting for the battle over who said it first, who rode shotgun last time, and whose turn it […]
- Bring Easter Home to Your Familyon March 25, 2021
One of the most important jobs we parents do is leading the spiritual training of our children. How can we balance the sacred and secular when it […]