Welcome to Family Ministries! Our mission is to engage with all ages and equip parents to be spiritual leaders in their homes. We partner with parents to help raise kids who will love God with all they have, because when kids have been saved by God’s unfailing love, their lives are changed, and they can make meaningful change in the lives of those around them. From newborns to high schoolers, we offer something for every stage of a child’s life. Explore our ministries and programs below, or reach out to our team so we can help your family get connected!
Join Us on Sundays
If your family is new to Stonebriar, visiting us on Sundays is a great place to start! Our Sunday programs help kids and teens discover God’s Word and His love for them through engaging activities, faithful Bible teaching, uplifting worship in song, and quality time with friends.
- Early Childhood Programming (Ages Birth–Kindergarten)—9 & 10:45 a.m. | sign up below
- Special Needs Children’s Suite (Ages Birth–11)—10:45 a.m. | sign up below
- Elementary Programming (Grades 1–5)—10:45 a.m.
- Special Needs Tweeners’ Suite (Ages 12–17)—10:45 a.m.
- Middle School (Grades 6–8)—10:45 a.m.
- High School (Grades 9–12)—10:45 a.m.
The following articles are from Parenting Pathway, a Stonebriar Community Church blog dedicated to equipping and encouraging you no matter where you are on the incredible adventure of parenting!
- Are You A Drone Parent?on December 3, 2021
We have all heard of Helicopter Parenting, but have you heard of Drone Parenting? A Drone Parent is a parent who, when seen from afar, might be […]
- Welcome to the Season of Advent!on November 26, 2021
Mom and dad, this is not just another thing to put on your holiday to-do list—this is the real deal. If you do nothing else to mark the coming of […]
- What Is the Point of Thanksgiving?on November 18, 2021
It hurt my heart a little bit, when a couple weeks ago my teenager declared . . . “Thanksgiving is my least favorite holiday. I don’t see the point. […]
- Know Your Child’s Love Languageon November 12, 2021
“We receive each child from the hand of God, not as a malleable lump of clay to be molded in whatever way we see fit, but as a unique, distinctive […]