A Typical Day
A day at Preschool Pals is filled with a variety of activities, all designed to provide children with the sensory experiences that are the building blocks of their development. Touching, seeing, smelling, hearing, and tasting are the channels for preschool children to begin exploring their world.
Each child will participate in multiple activities daily, with a supportive teacher nearby. The teacher answers questions, offers thoughtful observations, and encourages learning, all in keeping with each child’s level of development, interest, ability, and needs. For preschool children, play is serious work.
A Typical Day’s Schedule
The following is a sample class schedule. Schedules will differ slightly from class to class. Your child's teacher will provide a more detailed class schedule at Parent Orientation.
- Arrival and free selection of age-appropriate activities built around units of child development from a curriculum resource.
- Group Time
- Music and Chapel
- Indoor/Outdoor play
- Spanish (3- and 4-year-olds)
- Computer (4-year-olds)
- Quiet Time
- Inside activities
- Preparation to go home
What Children Need to Bring
All items must be labeled with the child’s name.
- Nap mat (need to bring each day and return home each day)
- Change of clothes
- Two beverages (one for snack and one for lunch)
- Lunch: Preschool Pals will serve a morning snack. Parents are responsible for providing a lunch for their child. Please be aware that we are a nut free facility. To protect children with severe nut allergies, we cannot allow nut products of any kind, including peanut butter, soy butter, almond butter, or any other peanut butter "look-a-like" type products.
If You Have More Questions
If we’ve left you with unanswered questions, please let us know. Call Preschool Pals at 469-252-5370, or contact us online.
- News to Us
Join us this Sunday for worship and a message from Pastor Chuck Swindoll. Share the events to invite family and friends.
Tchaikovsky Symphony No. 5
The Dallas Symphony Orchestra will return to our church on Saturday, June 2 at 6 p.m. to present Tchaikovsky’s Symphony No. 5. Tickets are only $19 for adults and $9 for students. Purchase online.