The teen years mark a key transitional stage in life. Moving from childhood to adulthood is an upheaval! But God uses times of change to bring great growth. That’s where the Student Ministries staff comes alongside parents—helping young men and women know God intimately, read His Word accurately, share and defend their faith, serve others, and develop deep relationships.
Connecting Points for Youth
- Junior High: Programs and events for grades seven and eight
- High School: Programs and events for grades nine through twelve
- Baptism Class: Helping youth (seventh-graders and older) prepare for baptism
- Special Needs: Classes and activities for youth with special needs
- Youth Choir: Joyful worship for seventh- through twelfth-graders
- Helping Others: Opportunities for youth to serve at Stonebriar
We’ve put the most important stuff on this site, but let us know if you have questions.
Call or e-mail us in Student Ministries at 469-252-5222 or e-mail us at KathyG@Stonebriar.org.