Travel to Kenya this summer to serve alongside the ministries of Naomi’s Village, a children’s home in Mai Mahiu that’s transforming lives one child at a time. This will be a powerful opportunity to partner in hands-on ministry, learn about the orphan crisis in Kenya and how we can help, and share the joy of the Gospel with this community abroad.
At a Glance
|June 30–July 12, 2024
|Mai Mahiu, Kenya
|$3,000 per person—MUST PROVIDE IN FULL before you leave for Kenya
|Missional Living: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Ages 12+ are welcome to join this trip. Children and youth ages 12–17 must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian.
|Kenya Go Trip 2024 Packet
Download this informative packet with all the trip’s details for your reference and use.
What is the purpose of this trip?
Our trip will consist of coming alongside Naomi’s Village, a children’s home in Mai Mahiu, in their mission to provide hope for many of the desperate situations in the Rift Valley Area, truly transforming lives one child at a time. Together, we will serve these children and the whole community with the love of Christ.
What will we be doing in Kenya?
- Learn about the culture in Kenya and the ongoing orphan crisis.
- Serve and care for the children at Naomi’s Village (97 children).
- Serve at the local school founded by Naomi’s Village, called Cornerstone Preparatory Academy.
- Serve the aunties and uncles who care for the children daily at Naomi’s Village.
- Participate in local service projects with the children.
- Lead a Vacation Bible School program at a local Safe House for at-risk children.
- Show and share the love of Jesus in the community of Mai Mahiu.
|$100 non-refundable deposit due upon approval for trip
|$3,000 based on group travel
Go Trip Planning and Fundraising Packet
Download this guide to help you plan and raise funds as you respond to God’s call to go on a Go Trip.
About Naomi’s Village
Naomi’s Village in Kenya, Africa provides children of all ages the resources necessary to live a bright and fruitful life. At the heart of it all is a network of compassionate donors, volunteers and staff who share the vision of changing Kenya from the inside out.
Founded in 2011 by Bob and Julie Mendonsa, Naomi’s Village is a dream God crafted from the ground up. They are a community in rural Kenya that inspires greatness in children by instilling the value of excellence in all things, starting at the very beginning in our home.
Learn more about Naomi’s Village.