For Individuals and Families of All Ages!
If you are joining us for Wednesday evening programming, skip the drive-thru and eat with us! Save time and relax with friends and family at our Midweek Dinner. Here’s what you need to know to join in the fun:
- Dinner costs only $6 per person when you register in advance, and there’s a $30 maximum per family.
- A limited number of meals can be purchased at the door for $8 per person with no family maximum, so we recommend you sign up in advance.
- Children age four and under eat free when an adult meal is purchased.
- Dinner will be served from 5:30 to 6:15 p.m. to allow everyone to get to midweek programming at 6:30. The dining area will be open until 6:30 to give you time to finish eating, but we will stop serving dinner at 6:15 to allow time for our volunteers to clean up.
- When possible, a gluten-free option will be provided and noted on the menu.
- Dinner will be served in the Atrium.
Please Note: Meal registration links will close on Monday evenings. If you have registered and are not able to attend, please cancel before 4 p.m. on Monday. We will not be able to process refunds after that time, as we need to give firm numbers to our catering team.
Sign up for Midweek Dinner at stonebriar.org.