Re-enrollment Timeline and Process
We are excited about having your child(ren) and their siblings return for another school year at Stonebriar Preschool Pals! Below is the timeline and steps for re-enrolling for the 2024-25 school year.
Completed Enrollment Forms
Turn in your completed enrollment packet during pickup in the SPP lobby.
Sent Home with Children
Check child’s class folder
for 2024-25 assignment(s).
Helpful Details and Tips
Enrollment for the 2024-25 Preschool Pals school year opens in February. The registration processes for currently enrolled students and their siblings are outlined below.
1. Enrollment Packet
You can download the 2024-25 Enrollment Packet here, or pick up a packet during Preschool Pals carpool.
TIP: Be sure to collect shot records and doctor’s note along with signatures on the appropriate forms, including BOTH parent’s signatures on the emergency release page.
2. Family Line Number
Beginning at 10 a.m. on February 5, you can sign up online to reserve your family’s “virtual line number”. You will receive an immediate email confirming that your registration was received. A second email with your family’s line number will be sent within 24 hours. You only need 1 line number per family.
- For faster registration, please be sure to establish your Stonebriar website online account ahead of time and have your log in username and password available for reference.
- Print a copy of the email with your family’s assigned line number to include it with your child’s enrollment forms.
3. Completed Enrollment Forms
During February 6-9, you can turn in your completed packet with a copy of the email with your family’s line number.
- You will be able to turn in packets during pickup in the SPP lobby.
- We will process all enrollment packet(s) numerically according to the line number you received when you registered online.
- Siblings of currently enrolled students may turn in their forms at the same time that the current student forms are turned in. We will place siblings on a list based on your family’s line number and process them in that order after we have re-enrolled all current students that turn in registration forms by February 9.
- If your completed packet is not received by February 9, you will lose your reserved line number spot. We will process your registration when we receive your paperwork with whatever spots may still be open after we have processed all packets turned in on time.
4. Registration Choice Assignments
We will return a copy of your Registration Choice form, confirming the class your child was enrolled in as well as any waiting list your child was placed on. This form will go home in your child’s class folder on Tuesday, February 13 or Wednesday, February 14.