Our classrooms are a busy, happy, noisy, and creative place where your child learns though play. We want you to understand the validity of play and the importance of what your child is doing. We offer a relaxed, casual setting designed to meet the needs and interests of each child.
Our day lasts from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. This means that Stonebriar Preschool Pals is designed for children who can be dropped off and picked up during normal business hours.
A Typical Day
The following is a sample class schedule. Schedules will differ slightly from class to class. Your child’s teacher will provide a more detailed class schedule at Parent Orientation.
- Arrival and free selection of age-appropriate activities built around units of child development from a curriculum resource.
- Group Time
- Music and Chapel
- Indoor/Outdoor play
- Spanish (3-, 4/5-year-olds, and Transitional Kindergarten)
- Computer (4/5-year-olds and Transitional Kindergarten)
- Quiet Time
- Inside activities
- Preparation to go home
We observe all Frisco ISD school holidays and bad weather days. Our starting date, ending date, and date we return to school after holidays will vary slightly from FISD, so please check the Stonebriar Preschool Pals calendar.
The registration fee for every child is $125 and is refundable until June 1, 2021.
- $75 in September 2021
- $75 in January 2022
We use a nine-month payment plan: The first payment is due by August 1, 2021, with monthly payments continuing through April 2022. Monthly payments are due the first of each month and become past due after 2 p.m. on the fifth of each month.
Tuition and fees may be paid by cash, check, credit/debit card, money order, or automatic withdrawal through Tuition Express. Payments may be paid in person, by mail, or through the Tuition Express parent portal at www.myprocare.com. If tuition is not paid by the fifth of each month at 2 p.m., then it will be automatically drafted from the information on file. It is perfectly fine to allow it to be drafted automatically each month.
Late Payment and NSF Fees
A $20 fee will be assessed if payment is received after the fifth of the month. A $20 fee will be assessed for each returned check or declined debit/credit card transaction.
If you withdraw your child/children during the course of the year, we require a 30 day notice of withdrawal or 1 month’s tuition will be charged from the date of your written notice to the Preschool Pals office.
Accounts that are 30 days delinquent will require withdrawal of the child/children, unless appropriate arrangements have been made with the Preschool Pals office.
What Children Need to Bring to Preschool Pals
All items must be labeled with the child’s name.
- Nap mat (toddlers, 2-year-olds) or Bath/beach towel (3/4/5-year-olds and TK)
- Two complete changes of clothes
- Two beverages (one for snack and one for lunch)
- Lunch: Preschool Pals will serve a morning snack. Parents are responsible for providing a lunch for their child. Please be aware that we are a nut free facility. To protect children with severe nut allergies, we cannot allow nut products of any kind, including peanut butter, soy butter, almond butter, or any other peanut butter “look-a-like” products.