Our Response to COVID-19
Following Governor Abbott’s recent announcement, we have revisited our COVID-19 protocols and have made a few adjustments that will come into effect beginning Sunday, March 21. Amid the differing opinions in our community, our goal is to minister to all of our church family members and guests with care and grace.
Beginning Sunday, March 21, reservations will no longer be required for Sunday worship services, adult Sunday Fellowships, or programming for grades six through twelve. Children’s Programming for grades six through twelve will continue to meet during the 10:45 service.
Reservations will continue to be requiredfor ages birth–fifth grade and Special Needs classes for the time being, so to register for Sunday programming please sign up below each week. Registration will continue to open every Wednesday at 10 a.m.
The following health and safety protocols will remain in effect:
- Masks will continue to be strongly recommended for everyone. (Refer to CDC Information on Masks.)
- Reservations will be required for children’s programming for ages birth through fifth grade and will meet during the 9 and 10:45 a.m. Sunday services.
- Social distancing will be encouraged in the Worship Center, and our ushers will continue to guide attendees to available seats.
- Our cleaning staff will continue to regularly sanitize classrooms and frequently touched surfaces such as door handles.
- Hand sanitizing stations will remain available throughout our church campus.
As always, before you join us on campus, please monitor your family’s health and remain home if any of you develop a fever or other symptoms. We live stream our 10:45 a.m. service every Sunday, so we invite you to worship from home if you are unable to join us in person.
Please continue to join us in praying for our community, nation, and world in the midst of this pandemic. If you have any questions about these changes, please reach out to our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need prayer or assistance, please reach out to our staff through this form so we can connect with you.
For Your Safety on Our Campus
Masks strongly recommended for everyone
Social distancing encouraged throughout the campus
Health screenings conducted at check-in for children’s programs
Limited capacity in our Worship Center and classrooms
Worship Centers and classrooms sanitized between uses