Branson March 10-18, 2018
Family trip to Branson, Missouri (Kids Across America)
Don’t just have a spring break…have a family ministry experience. Bring your family to our 2018 Spring Break Family Service Trip in Branson, Missouri. March 10-18, two teams of Stonebriar families will travel to the Kids Across America camp near Branson to help prepare the camp facilities for a summer of ministry to inner city kids. Past projects have included: clearing brush, landscaping, carpentry, power washing, and cleaning—all the fun stuff that city kids in North Texas don’t get to do!
This will be a time to serve and work, but also a time of spiritual refreshment. Pastor Owen and his wife, Sarah, will be your hosts for days of work and evenings filled with silly games, worship, and family-friendly devotionals. It’s a wonderful opportunity to make memories and make a difference together in the beautiful Missouri forest.
Spots are limited, so make your plans to join us for one of our two trips: either March 10-14 or March 14-18 at KAA in Branson. If you have any questions, send us an e-mail: shorttermtripsstonebriar.org.
- Key Dates
- Trip Dates: March 10-18
- Trip #1: March 10–14
- Trip #2: March 14–18
- Required orientation meeting: February 18 at the Stonebriar campus after second service
- Cost: $250 per family
- lodging in a cabin for your family. The rooms have various sleeping arrangements; some have bunk beds, some have queen beds, and some have foldout sofas. The rooms will be assigned when you arrive. All the bedding is provided, but we recommend that you bring extra blankets and pillows.
- meals from dinner on your arrival date through breakfast on your departure date.
- all supplies and activities.
- Travel arrangements and cost to and from KAA camp are your own responsibility.
- Who: Stonebriar families with children age 8 and older. Younger children may come with families, but childcare is not provided.
- How to join us:
- Download and fill out the family application packet.
- Bring your completed application and a $50 deposit check to the Missional Living office by February 11.
- Attend the required orientation meeting on February 18.
- Meet us at the KAA camp near Branson, Missouri on the evening of either March 10 or March 14.
- Questions? Email shorttermtripsstonebriar.org.
Suggested items to pack:
- Towels are provided, but bring more if desired
- Work clothes (gloves, boots, warm clothes, etc.)
- Clothes for evening devotions
- Bible and notebook
- News to Us
Join us this Sunday for worship and a message from Pastor Chuck Swindoll. Share the events to invite family and friends.
Tchaikovsky Symphony No. 5
The Dallas Symphony Orchestra will return to our church on Saturday, June 2 at 6 p.m. to present Tchaikovsky’s Symphony No. 5. Tickets are only $19 for adults and $9 for students. Purchase online.