We uphold seven core beliefs as essential to Christianity. These beliefs relate to God the Father, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the Bible, humanity, salvation, and the end of time. For a more detailed outline of what we believe, see our Statement of Faith.
- We believe . . . that the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God and without mistakes as originally written. It is the complete revelation of His will for salvation and the only unfailing rule of faith and practice for the Christian life.
- We believe . . . in one God, Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and that these three are co-eternal and of equal dignity and power.
- We believe . . . in the deity of Jesus Christ; His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit; His virgin birth; His sinless life; His substitutionary death on a cross; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His personal, imminent return.
- We believe . . . that man was created by and for God; that by man’s disobeying God, every person incurred spiritual death, which is separation from God, and physical death as a consequence; and that all people are sinners by nature and practice.
- We believe . . . the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins and that all who believe in Him are declared righteous because of His sacrificial death and are, therefore, in the right relationship with God.
- We believe . . . in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit indwelling all believers and thus enabling and empowering the life and ministry of the believer.
- We believe . . . in the bodily resurrection of everyone who has lived, the everlasting blessedness of those in right relationship with God, and the everlasting punishment of those who have rejected God’s forgiveness in His Son.
Questions About Jesus?
Do you have questions about faith in God? You may simply be curious, or you may be struggling hard over what you believe. Whatever your situation, we offer a safe place to express doubts, ask questions, and find answers. Contact us at email@example.com or 469-252-5200 so we can reach out to you.