God’s purposes for His people do not change at the age of retirement. If you are over 60, join Six Essentials for Finishing Well for a look at God’s mission for you in this season of life. This seven-week study is offered quarterly, both online and in person, and will equip you to live with purpose in Christ. Once the seven-week class has started, those interested but not signed up to attend will need to wait until the Six Essentials study is offered again.
Watch this video introduction by Tom Wohlgamuth who serves on our Senior Adult Advisory Team.
The Six Essentials
In our aging years, as the Lord leads us, we will . . .
- GROW and embrace the changes God has planned for us. We will not stay the same.
- CONNECT and continue to build strong friendships. We will not live life alone.
- CARE FOR AND LOVE OTHERS as Christ commands, being with them in their needs.
- INVEST in the generations following us in our families, church, and community.
- BE AVAILABLE as God calls us to serve, remaining open to new ways He may use us.
- PLAN AHEAD for when we are no longer here.
Learn more about this study at sixessentials.org and preview the lesson series here. If you have any questions or would like details on our next class dates, please reach out to Darla Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org or 468-252-5358. We look forward to exploring these essentials with you!
Senior Adult Ministry Team
If you have questions or need help navigating Senior Adult Ministries, please reach out to Darla Hill at email@example.com or by calling 469-252-5358. Darla looks forward to assisting you with your needs.