If you’re new to America, we’d love to meet you and support you at International Connections! Our leaders are here to listen, answer your questions, and provide ideas for adjusting to life in North Texas.
At our free monthly event, you will:
- Connect and make friends with locals and other people who are new to the area
- Learn about U.S. and Texas culture, customs, and traditions
- Have opportunities to share cultural backgrounds
- Enjoy a tasty treat and a fun craft
- Discover local community happenings, and more!
International Connections (IC) is free—simply contact us before attending so we can welcome you personally. Childcare for babies and preschool children is also free, but space is limited, so please contact us as soon as possible. To learn more, please email ML@stonebriar.org or call Susan at 469-252-5206.
We meet once a month on Wednesdays in room B156 (downstairs in Building B; view campus map).