Thank you to everyone who served and donated in support of our Go & Be: Spring initiative last weekend! Here’s a look at how God has moved through your generosity to care for our community this Easter season.
On Saturday, 80 folks from our church family:
- Stuffed 4,000 Easter eggs for community partner egg hunts and baskets
- Prepared 300 cards for widows and widowers
- Assembled treats and goodie bags for 2,890 neighbors and community partners
- Sorted donations for Frisco Fastpacs and put together 274 weekend food bags for kids in need
In total, we served 3,164 neighbors! God is so good!
The goodie bags, cards, and treats we assembled will go to neighbors in need in Hilltown, Little Elm, Frisco, and The Colony, as well as local servants and community partners like:
- Cornerstone clothing and shower complex for the homeless
- Frisco Family Services
- Frisco fire and police stations
- Living Word Arabic Church
- Parkview Senior Living
- Prairie Estates Nursing Home
- Real Options pregnancy resource center
- Teachers and staff in local schools
- The Samaritan Inn homeless program
Thank you again to all who have participated in these opportunities to go and be the Church in our community. Please join us in praying that God would use these gifts to glorify His name and show His love to our neighbors this Easter season.
Here are three more ways you can care for our community in Jesus’ name:
- Help us put together Easter gift bags for the homeless this Thursday at 10 a.m. (kids are welcome to serve, too!)
- Donate to our weekly food drive on Mondays between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. outside Building B
- Support the organizations we partner with to love our neighbors across the street and around the world