We Did It! 707,616 Meals Packed
Many thanks to everyone who came and served at the 2023 Feed My Starving Children Big Pack Frisco. Together, we exceeded our goal and packed 707,616 meals, which is enough to feed 1,937 kids for an entire year! Thank you for showing God’s abundant love to those in need.
Feed My Starving Children has a permanent packing location in Richardson, so find more opportunities to volunteer and support this life-saving ministry at fmsc.org.
Help Us Provide Meals for Kids Around the World
On February 23–25, 2023, Stonebriar will once again partner with Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) to host the Big Pack Frisco, where volunteers like you will hand-pack 700,000 meals for kids in need. FMSC is a Christian non-profit committed to feeding God’s children in nearly 70 countries around the world, and you can be a part of that mission right here in Frisco.
Volunteer to Pack Meals
Sign up for a shift below to hand-pack meals and prepare them for shipping. Ages 5 and up are welcome to serve. Rally your friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers to volunteer with you!
Please note that you must arrive 30 minutes prior to your shift time to check in and prepare to pack meals. If this is your first time serving with FMSC, you can find more details on how packing works on the fmsc.org Volunteer Info webpage.
Thursday, Feb. 23
- 6 to 8 p.m. (Special Needs Night; see details below)
Friday, Feb. 24
- 10 a.m. to Noon
- 1 to 3 p.m.
- 5 to 7 p.m.
- 8 to 10 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 25
- 10 a.m. to Noon
- 1 to 3 p.m.
- 3:30 to 6 p.m. (event tear-down)
More Ways to Serve
Help us keep everything running smoothly during the Big Pack weekend by serving in one of our support roles! We need many volunteers to help in the following areas.
- Crew: A variety of roles are available on the Crew, from assembling boxes to doing heavy lifting in the warehouse. All Crew members will also help clean and reset the food-packing areas between packing shifts. (ages 16+ only; lunch or dinner provided; eligible for service hours)
- Parking Team: Direct traffic in the parking lot as volunteers arrive for their packing shifts and help them find their way to the check-in area. The Parking Team is the first group to welcome volunteers and give them a great experience.
- Check-In Team: Greet volunteers as they arrive to pack and help them check in for their shift. Once a check-in period is complete, the Check-In Team will also have the opportunity to help with other tasks as needs arise during the packing event.
Serve at Our Special Needs Night
The Incredible Big Pack, held on Thursday, February 23 at 6 p.m., is a packing shift exclusively for those with special needs and their families. This event has special modifications to make it sensory-friendly so everyone gets a chance to help end hunger.
To learn more and sign up to serve during our special needs night, please contact Ministry Leader Darla Hill at email@example.com.
Location and Check-In
Stonebriar Community Church is located at 4801 Legendary Drive, Frisco, Texas 75034.
- Plan to arrive and check in 30 minutes before your packing shift.
- Park on the west side of campus off Parkwood Boulevard.
- Enter Building A through the doors under the stained glass window (marked as 2-Rose Window on the campus map) to check in. Volunteers will greet and direct you to the orientation area.
Donate to Feed My Starving Children
Another way you can help is by giving. Each meal from Feed My Starving Children costs less than 25 cents to make, so any gift goes a long way in the fight against world hunger. Learn more about the mission of FMSC and give online on their website.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.