At Stonebriar Community Church, it’s our mission to love God and love others, because God first loved us. And our calling to love others has no limits or borders—we are committed to loving those in our community of Frisco, the state of Texas, our nation, and countries all over the world.
As part of our answer to this call, we invite you to pray with us for people who are suffering and in desperate need of hope. Below, you will find many resources to help you pray intentionally for people facing hardships worldwide, especially those who are in the middle of war, strife, and total devastation.
Keith Lindley and his wife Megan are Stonebriar Community Church supported missionaries serving the people of Japan through Global Training Network. Pastor Keith Tyler and Keith Lindley talk via Zoom about the ministry to the people of Japan and discuss what God is doing in the life and ministry of Keith Lindley and Global Training Network.
Watch other Pray for the Nations interviews on YouTube
Pray for the Nations
Connect with our Missional Living team and find ways that you can pray for the nations by watching recent interviews and updates from our Stonebriar Community Church supported missionaries and partner organizations.
Kirk and Sandlin Poth are Stonebriar Community Church supported Missionaries in Sligo, Ireland. Take a couple of minutes to get to know the Poth Family, their ministry in Ireland and how to pray for them in the coming days.
Keith Tyler interviews Keith Lindley, missionary to the people of Japan.
Missional Living wanted to keep you informed about what Stonebriar Community Church is involved with as we continue to pray for the nations, specifically the refugee situation in Ukraine. This week, we sent extra financial support to Global Outreach International (Ben Mogos) in Romania to assist his ministry as they meet needs in response to …
Keith Tyler reports on the Stonebriar Student Ministries missions trip to the Veracruz and Las Chacas, Mexico areas.
Map of Conflicts & Wars
This world map indicates where ongoing conflicts and wars are currently taking place. Take time to look through the list and pray for peace, justice, and hope in Christ.
Pray for Ukraine
These resources will help you understand and prayerfully intercede on behalf of those enduring the war in Ukraine.
- Ukraine Prayer Points and Stories
- 11 Ways to Pray During the Crisis in Ukraine
- 5 Ukrainian Worship Songs for War and Peace
- 9 Ways to Pray for Ukraine
- “Jesus understands the plight of refugees. He too was a refugee when His family fled their home and their country to escape violence.” UNTO Critical Aid Video
Pray for Our Missionaries
Please pray for Stonebriar-supported missionaries currently serving in eastern Europe:
- Three missionaries serving in Russia (identities withheld for their safety)
- Staszeck Bialecki serving in Warsaw, Poland with CRU
- Ben Mogos serving in Romania with Global Outreach International
Partner Organization Responses
Here is a look at what some of Stonebriar’s partner organizations are doing to provide aid during the war on Ukraine:
Articles from Denison Forum
Read these articles from Denison Forum for stories and biblical insights on the war in Ukraine.
- How Christians Are Serving Courageously in Ukraine
- A Christian Response to the Conflict in Ukraine
- Why Does God Allow War?
Ways to Give
You can also give to Stonebriar’s Disaster Relief Fund, which is used as needed to respond to crises and natural disasters around the world.
- To give online, visit our online giving portal and select Disaster Relief from the dropdown menu when submitting your gift.
- To give on our church campus during worship, please note “Disaster Relief” in the memo line of your check or contribution envelope.
- If you have any questions about giving, please reach out to our Finance Team at email@example.com.