In Early Childhood ministry, we teach basic biblical truths in ways little hearts can understand, from birth all the way through kindergarten. Our desire is to have children learn in fun and interesting ways how much God loves them. The video and resources on this page are designed for parents to experience this at home with their children.
Virtual Clubhouse Video
Bible Story Summary
- The church in Corinth was arguing about what was most important.
- Paul wrote that believers come
together because of the gospel.
- Believers should live in such a way that people see them and know they follow Jesus.
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations … teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. (Matthew 28:19-20)
Additional Resources for Sunday
- Watch Preschool Memory Verse Song: Matthew 28:19-20
Help kids learn the memory verse through song.
- Download Early Childhood Activity Guide
Hands-on activities for preschoolers to help reinforce this week’s teaching truth.
- Download Color Bingo
Coloring sheet to help your kids listen and respond at their pace during worship from home.
- New Gospel Project @home Resources
LifeWay’s Ministry Grid training resources to help you prepare the lesson. (Login is required.)
- Spotify Playlist: Stonebriar Early Childhood
A playlist of our favorite Early Childhood Ministry songs.