Virtual Clubhouse Video
Bible Story Summary
- Paul wrote letters to his church leader friend Timothy.
- Paul told Timothy about living for Jesus and how to help others live for Jesus too.
- Paul said some people would not live for God.
- Paul told Timothy to remember God’s Word.
- Paul said the Bible comes from God and gives us what we need to follow Him.
The Bible tells us about God’s plan to forgive sinners through His Son, Jesus. Jesus always obeyed God’s Word. Like Jesus, we can read, believe, and obey the Bible as we live to give God glory.
“Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light on my path.” (Psalm 119:105)
Big Picture Question
What is the Bible? The Bible is God’s Word.
Additional Resources for Sunday
- Watch Preschool Memory Verse Song: Psalm 119:105
Help kids learn the memory verse through song.
- Download Early Childhood Activity Guide
Hands-on activities for preschoolers to help reinforce this week’s teaching truth.
- New Gospel Project @home Resources
LifeWay’s Ministry Grid training resources to help you prepare the lesson. (Login is required.)
- Spotify Playlist: Stonebriar Early Childhood
A playlist of our favorite Early Childhood Ministry songs to correspond with our weekly lessons.
In Early Childhood ministry, we teach basic biblical truths in ways little hearts can understand, from birth all the way through kindergarten. Our desire is to have children learn in fun and interesting ways how much God loves them. The video and resources on this page are designed for parents to experience this at home with their children.