In Early Childhood ministry, we teach basic biblical truths in ways little hearts can understand, from birth all the way through kindergarten. Our desire is to have children learn in fun and interesting ways how much God loves them. The video and resources on this page are designed for parents to experience this at home with their children.
Virtual Clubhouse Video
Bible Story Summary
- Paul wrote a letter to the believers at the church in Colossae.
- Paul told them how people who love and follow Jesus are supposed to live.
- God helps us live like Jesus.
He is also the head of the body, the church. (Colossians 1:18, NASB)
Additional Resources for Sunday
- Watch Preschool Memory Verse Song: Colossians 1:18
Help kids learn the memory verse through song.
- Download Early Childhood Activity Guide
Hands-on activities for preschoolers to help reinforce this week’s teaching truth.
- Download Easter Color Bingo
Coloring sheet to help your kids listen and respond at their pace during worship from home.
- New Gospel Project @home Resources
LifeWay’s Ministry Grid training resources to help you prepare the lesson. (Login is required.)
- Spotify Playlist: Stonebriar Early Childhood Easter
A playlist of our favorite Early Childhood Ministry songs.