Virtual Clubhouse Video
Bible Story Summary
- God’s people were being ruled by the Philistines.
- God planned for Samson to save His people from the Philistines.
- God made Samson very strong.
- Delilah helped the Philistines cut Samson’s hair so he would be weak.
- God gave Samson his strength back, and Samson made the Philistine’s temple fall down.
Samson died because of his sin, but God used Samson’s death to help His people. Samson reminds us of Jesus. Jesus never sinned, but He died for our sin. Jesus died and rose again to rescue God’s people from sin and give them life with God forever.
Big Picture Question
What is the punishment for sin? The punishment for sin is death.
“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 6:23)
Additional Resources for Sunday
- Watch Preschool Memory Verse Song: Romans 6:23
Help kids learn the memory verse through song.
- Download Early Childhood Activity Guide
Hands-on activities for preschoolers to help reinforce this week’s teaching truth.
- New Gospel Project @home Resources
LifeWay’s Ministry Grid training resources to help you prepare the lesson. (Login is required.)
- Spotify Playlist: Stonebriar Early Childhood
A playlist of our favorite Early Childhood Ministry songs to correspond with our weekly lessons.
In Early Childhood ministry, we teach basic biblical truths in ways little hearts can understand, from birth all the way through kindergarten. Our desire is to have children learn in fun and interesting ways how much God loves them. The video and resources on this page are designed for parents to experience this at home with their children.