Virtual Clubhouse Video
Bible Story Summary
- Paul wrote a letter to the church in Ephesus.
- Paul taught the believers that God takes sin seriously.
- Paul said that without Jesus, we live in sin.
- The punishment for sin is death, but God’s plan for people is good.
- Paul said God saves sinners who have faith in Jesus.
- Salvation is a gift from God.
God takes sin seriously. We deserve to die for our sins, but God loves us and sent Jesus to die on the cross for our sins. Jesus rose from the dead. Everyone who trusts in Him has life with God forever.
Big Picture Question
What is the punishment for sin? The punishment for sin is death.
“Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light on my path.” (Psalm 119:105)
Additional Resources for Sunday
- Watch Preschool Memory Verse Song: Psalm 119:105
Help kids learn the memory verse through song.
- Download Early Childhood Activity Guide
Hands-on activities for preschoolers to help reinforce this week’s teaching truth.
- New Gospel Project @home Resources
LifeWay’s Ministry Grid training resources to help you prepare the lesson. (Login is required.)
- Spotify Playlist: Stonebriar Early Childhood
A playlist of our favorite Early Childhood Ministry songs to correspond with our weekly lessons.
In Early Childhood ministry, we teach basic biblical truths in ways little hearts can understand, from birth all the way through kindergarten. Our desire is to have children learn in fun and interesting ways how much God loves them. The video and resources on this page are designed for parents to experience this at home with their children.