Virtual Clubhouse Video
Bible Story Summary
- Naomi’s husband and two sons died in Moab.
- Naomi and her son’s wife, Ruth, moved back to Naomi’s home in Judah.
- Boaz saw Ruth gathering grain in his field and protected her.
- Boaz was a family redeemer for Naomi’s family.
- Boaz married Ruth and bought back the land Naomi’s family had lost.
- Boaz and Ruth had a baby named Obed.
- Obed was the grandfather of King David.
Boaz was a family redeemer. He helped his close relatives. Boaz bought back what his relatives lost. Jesus is our Redeemer. He bought our salvation by dying on the cross for our sin.
Big Picture Question
What is the punishment for sin? The punishment for sin is death.
“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 6:23)
Additional Resources for Sunday
- Watch Preschool Memory Verse Song: Romans 6:23
Help kids learn the memory verse through song.
- Download Early Childhood Activity Guide
Hands-on activities for preschoolers to help reinforce this week’s teaching truth.
- New Gospel Project @home Resources
LifeWay’s Ministry Grid training resources to help you prepare the lesson. (Login is required.)
- Spotify Playlist: Stonebriar Early Childhood
A playlist of our favorite Early Childhood Ministry songs to correspond with our weekly lessons.
In Early Childhood ministry, we teach basic biblical truths in ways little hearts can understand, from birth all the way through kindergarten. Our desire is to have children learn in fun and interesting ways how much God loves them. The video and resources on this page are designed for parents to experience this at home with their children.