Virtual Clubhouse Video
Bible Story Summary
- Hannah was sad because she wanted a son.
- Hannah asked God for a son, and He answered her prayer.
- Hannah took her son Samuel to the temple to serve God.
- God spoke to Samuel while he was lying down in the tabernacle.
- God told Samuel that He was going to punish Eli the priest’s disobedient sons.
- Everyone in Israel knew Samuel was God’s messenger.
Samuel told people what God is like and what He would do. Jesus, the Son of God, came to earth as a human. He told people about God’s plan and showed the world what God is like.
Big Picture Question
What is the punishment for sin? The punishment for sin is death.
“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 6:23)
Additional Resources for Sunday
- Watch Preschool Memory Verse Song: Romans 6:23
Help kids learn the memory verse through song.
- Download Early Childhood Activity Guide
Hands-on activities for preschoolers to help reinforce this week’s teaching truth.
- New Gospel Project @home Resources
LifeWay’s Ministry Grid training resources to help you prepare the lesson. (Login is required.)
- Spotify Playlist: Stonebriar Early Childhood
A playlist of our favorite Early Childhood Ministry songs to correspond with our weekly lessons.
In Early Childhood ministry, we teach basic biblical truths in ways little hearts can understand, from birth all the way through kindergarten. Our desire is to have children learn in fun and interesting ways how much God loves them. The video and resources on this page are designed for parents to experience this at home with their children.