Virtual Clubhouse Video
Bible Story Summary
- The leader of the Ammonites had a message for God’s people: If no one tried to stop him, God’s people would be his servants.
- Saul gathered an army to rescue God’s people.
- When the enemy saw Saul’s army, they ran away. The Israelites praised God and made Saul their king.
God chose Saul to be the king in Israel. With God’s help, Saul brought the Israelites together to win the battle. God sent His Son, Jesus, to be our King forever. Jesus came to rescue people from sin and death.
Ket Passage Phrase
My eyes have seen the Lord. (Isaiah 6:5)
Big Picture Question
Why does sin separate us from God? Because God is holy.
“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us.” (1 John 1:9)
Additional Resources for Sunday
- Watch Preschool Memory Verse Song: 1 John 1:9
Help kids learn the memory verse through song.
- Download Early Childhood Activity Guide
Hands-on activities for preschoolers to help reinforce this week’s teaching truth.
- New Gospel Project @home Resources
LifeWay’s Ministry Grid training resources to help you prepare the lesson. (Login is required.)
- Spotify Playlist: Stonebriar Early Childhood
A playlist of our favorite Early Childhood Ministry songs to correspond with our weekly lessons.
In Early Childhood ministry, we teach basic biblical truths in ways little hearts can understand, from birth all the way through kindergarten. Our desire is to have children learn in fun and interesting ways how much God loves them. The video and resources on this page are designed for parents to experience this at home with their children.