Virtual Clubhouse Video
Bible Story Summary
- After King David told God he was sorry for disobeying Him, David wrote a song to praise God.
- David said, “I disobeyed Your commands. God, please help me know what is right.”
- David also said, “God, help me to love and obey You. Help me to do what You want me to do. I want to obey You.”
- David knew that God always shows grace when people want to obey Him.
David asked God to forgive his sin and God forgave him. We can tell God about our sin and ask Him to forgive us. Jesus died and rose again to take away our sin.
Big Picture Question
What is grace? Grace is when God gives us something good even when we do not deserve it.
“If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.”
Additional Resources for Sunday
- Watch Memory Verse Song: Romans 10:9-10
Help kids learn the memory verse through song.
- Download Early Childhood Activity Guide
Hands-on activities for preschoolers to help reinforce this week’s teaching truth.
- New Gospel Project @home Resources
LifeWay’s Ministry Grid training resources to help you prepare the lesson. (Login is required.)
- Spotify Playlist: Stonebriar Early Childhood
A playlist of our favorite Early Childhood Ministry songs to correspond with our weekly lessons.
In Early Childhood ministry, we teach basic biblical truths in ways little hearts can understand, from birth all the way through kindergarten. Our desire is to have children learn in fun and interesting ways how much God loves them. The video and resources on this page are designed for parents to experience this at home with their children.