Virtual Clubhouse Video
Bible Story Summary
- God promised to be with Joshua as he led the Israelites just as God was with Moses.
- God told Joshua to be strong and courageous.
- Joshua got God’s people ready to cross the Jordan River and take the land God promised them.
God encouraged Joshua and promised to be with him. Joshua led God’s people into the promised land, where they would find rest. We have true rest in Jesus, who is with us always. Jesus leads us into the promised land of God’s kingdom.
“Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light on my path.” (Psalm 119:105
Big Picture Question
What is the Bible? The Bible is God’s Word.
Additional Resources for Sunday
- Watch Preschool Memory Verse Song: Psalm 119:105
Help kids learn the memory verse through song.
- Download Early Childhood Activity Guide
Hands-on activities for preschoolers to help reinforce this week’s teaching truth.
- New Gospel Project @home Resources
LifeWay’s Ministry Grid training resources to help you prepare the lesson. (Login is required.)
- Spotify Playlist: Stonebriar Early Childhood
A playlist of our favorite Early Childhood Ministry songs to correspond with our weekly lessons.
In Early Childhood ministry, we teach basic biblical truths in ways little hearts can understand, from birth all the way through kindergarten. Our desire is to have children learn in fun and interesting ways how much God loves them. The video and resources on this page are designed for parents to experience this at home with their children.