Virtual Clubhouse Video
Bible Story Summary
- God’s people had lived in Babylon for 70 years!
- It was time for God’s people to go home.
- God gave King Cyrus an idea to let God’s people go back to their land and rebuild God’s temple in Jerusalem.
- King Cyrus gave God’s people gifts like gold, silver, and animals.
Big Picture Question
Can God be trusted? Yes, God cannot lie, so we can trust whatever He has said.
God keeps His promises. He chose King Cyrus as part of His plan to bring His people home from Babylon. King Cyrus reminds us of Jesus. God chose Jesus as His plan to rescue sinners and bring us home to His kingdom forever.
“The person who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence indeed is the Lord, is blessed.”
Additional Resources for Sunday
- Download Early Childhood Activity Guide
Hands-on activities for preschoolers to help reinforce this week’s teaching truth.
- Watch Memory Verse Song: Jeremiah 17:7
Help kids learn the memory verse through song.
- New Gospel Project @home Resources
LifeWay’s Ministry Grid training resources to help you prepare the lesson. (Login is required.)
- Spotify Playlist: Stonebriar Early Childhood- Fall 2022
A playlist of our favorite Early Childhood Ministry songs to correspond with our weekly lessons.
In Early Childhood ministry, we teach basic biblical truths in ways little hearts can understand, from birth all the way through kindergarten. Our desire is to have children learn in fun and interesting ways how much God loves them. The video and resources on this page are designed for parents to experience this at home with their children.