Virtual Clubhouse Video
Bible Story Summary
- Job loved God and did what was right.
- Satan, God’s enemy, said Job only followed God because God blessed him.
- God let Satan take everything away from Job.
- Job’s friends told him God was punishing Job for his sin.
- God came in a whirlwind to talk to Job.
- God asked Job a lot of questions.
- Job learned to trust God.
The story of Job reminds us of Jesus. Jesus is the only person who never sinned, but He suffered to take the punishment for our sin. Jesus comforts us when we suffer, and we can trust Him.
“The Lord does whatever he pleases in heaven and on earth, in the seas and all the depths.” (Psalm 135:6)
Big Picture Question
Who is in control of everything? God is in control of everything.
Additional Resources for Sunday
- Watch Preschool Memory Verse Song: Psalm 135:6
Help kids learn the memory verse through song.
- Download Early Childhood Activity Guide
Hands-on activities for preschoolers to help reinforce this week’s teaching truth.
- New Gospel Project @home Resources
LifeWay’s Ministry Grid training resources to help you prepare the lesson. (Login is required.)
- Spotify Playlist: Stonebriar Early Childhood
A playlist of our favorite Early Childhood Ministry songs.
In Early Childhood ministry, we teach basic biblical truths in ways little hearts can understand, from birth all the way through kindergarten. Our desire is to have children learn in fun and interesting ways how much God loves them. The video and resources on this page are designed for parents to experience this at home with their children.