Virtual Clubhouse Video
Bible Story Summary
- Jeremiah warned the people that God was going to punish them and that God loved His people and had a good plan for them.
- While the people were in Babylon, God said, “You will make music again. You will dance with joy!”
- Jeremiah said God had a plan to change people’s hearts. God would make a new promise-a better covenant-so people could be saved from their sins.
Jeremiah’s message was good! God’s words are always true, so we can always trust God. Jeremiah told about a day when God would forgive sin and change people’s hearts. Jesus made these words come true. God forgives our sin through His Son, Jesus.
Big Picture Question
Can God be trusted? Yes, God cannot lie, so we can trust whatever He has said.
“The person who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence indeed is the Lord, is blessed.”
Additional Resources for Sunday
- Download Early Childhood Activity Guide
Hands-on activities for preschoolers to help reinforce this week’s teaching truth.
- Watch Memory Verse Song: Jeremiah 17:7
Help kids learn the memory verse through song.
- New Gospel Project @home Resources
LifeWay’s Ministry Grid training resources to help you prepare the lesson. (Login is required.)
- Spotify Playlist: Stonebriar Early Childhood- Fall 2022
A playlist of our favorite Early Childhood Ministry songs to correspond with our weekly lessons.
In Early Childhood ministry, we teach basic biblical truths in ways little hearts can understand, from birth all the way through kindergarten. Our desire is to have children learn in fun and interesting ways how much God loves them. The video and resources on this page are designed for parents to experience this at home with their children.