Virtual Clubhouse Video
Bible Story Summary
- King David made a plan to marry Uriah’s wife, and his plan worked. David thought no one knew what he did.
- God sent Nathan to tell David a story about a rich man with many sheep who took from a poor man the only sheep he had.
- David was upset. David said, “That man should be punished!”
- Nathan said, “You are that man.” David knew he made a wrong choice. He repented and God forgave him.
When we sin, God forgives us because Jesus took the punishment for our sins when He died on the cross.
Big Picture Question
What is grace? Grace is when God gives us something good even when we do not deserve it.
“If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.”
Additional Resources for Sunday
- Watch Memory Verse Song: Romans 10:9-10
Help kids learn the memory verse through song.
- Download Early Childhood Activity Guide
Hands-on activities for preschoolers to help reinforce this week’s teaching truth.
- New Gospel Project @home Resources
LifeWay’s Ministry Grid training resources to help you prepare the lesson. (Login is required.)
- Spotify Playlist: Stonebriar Early Childhood
A playlist of our favorite Early Childhood Ministry songs to correspond with our weekly lessons.
In Early Childhood ministry, we teach basic biblical truths in ways little hearts can understand, from birth all the way through kindergarten. Our desire is to have children learn in fun and interesting ways how much God loves them. The video and resources on this page are designed for parents to experience this at home with their children.