Virtual Clubhouse Video
Bible Story Summary
- The king of Babylon chose a group of young men from God’s people to be his helpers.
- The king gave them some of his food. Daniel and his three friends loved God and did not want to break God’s rules by eating the king’s food.
- They asked to eat vegetables and drink water instead.
- After 10 days, they were healthier and stronger than the other young men. God was happy that Daniel wanted to obey Him.
Daniel wanted to be faithful to God, and God helped him. In a greater way, Jesus was always faithful to God. He came to earth to rescue sinners. When we trust in Jesus, God forgives us and helps us follow Him.
Big Picture Question
Where is God? God is everywhere and is always with us.
“The Lord your God is among you, a warrior who saves. He will rejoice over you with gladness…He will delight in you with singing.”
Additional Resources for Sunday
- Download Early Childhood Activity Guide
Hands-on activities for preschoolers to help reinforce this week’s teaching truth.
- Watch Memory Verse Song: Zephaniah 3:17
Help kids learn the memory verse through song.
- New Gospel Project @home Resources
LifeWay’s Ministry Grid training resources to help you prepare the lesson. (Login is required.)
- Spotify Playlist: Stonebriar Early Childhood- Fall 2022
A playlist of our favorite Early Childhood Ministry songs to correspond with our weekly lessons.
In Early Childhood ministry, we teach basic biblical truths in ways little hearts can understand, from birth all the way through kindergarten. Our desire is to have children learn in fun and interesting ways how much God loves them. The video and resources on this page are designed for parents to experience this at home with their children.