Virtual Clubhouse Video
Bible Story Summary
- Prophets told about the Messiah.
- Isaiah told that one of Jesus’ names would be Immanuel, which means “God with us.”
- Isaiah also said Jesus would be a King who would help people and keep them safe.
- Micah said that Jesus would be born in a town called Bethlehem.
Big Picture Question
Why was Jesus born? Jesus was born to rescue us.
Family Discussion Starters
- What were some of the things the prophets said about Jesus?
- What does knowing that God said Jesus would come long before He came tell us about God?
- How did Jesus show He is Immanuel, or “God with us”?
Work together as a family to make Christmas cards or an insert to go in your Christmas cards. Allow preschoolers to choose Bible verses from the Bible story passage for you to write on your cards.
“Three things will last forever – faith, hope and love – and the greatest of these is love.”
1 Corinthians 13:13
Additional Resources for Sunday
- Download Early Childhood Activity Guide
Hands-on activities for preschoolers to help reinforce this week’s teaching truth.
- Spotify Playlist: Stonebriar Early Childhood: Christmas
A playlist of our favorite Early Childhood Ministry songs to correspond with our weekly lessons.
- Advent Guide: Our King Has Come
Download and print this Advent guide as our gift to you and your family.
In Early Childhood ministry, we teach basic biblical truths in ways little hearts can understand, from birth all the way through kindergarten. Our desire is to have children learn in fun and interesting ways how much God loves them. The video and resources on this page are designed for parents to experience this at home with their children.