In Early Childhood ministry, we teach basic biblical truths in ways little hearts can understand, from birth all the way through kindergarten. Our desire is to have children learn in fun and interesting ways how much God loves them. The video and resources on this page are designed for parents to experience this at home with their children.
Virtual Clubhouse Video
Bible Story Summary
- Onesimus had run away from Philemon.
- Onesimus believed the good news about Jesus that Paul told him.
- Paul wanted to make peace between his friends.
- Paul asked Philemon to treat Onesimus as a brother in Jesus.
“He who started a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 1:6)
Additional Resources for Sunday
- Watch Preschool Memory Verse Song: Philippians 1:6
Help kids learn the memory verse through song.
- Download Early Childhood Activity Guide
Hands-on activities for preschoolers to help reinforce this week’s teaching truth.
- New Gospel Project @home Resources
LifeWay’s Ministry Grid training resources to help you prepare the lesson. (Login is required.)
- Spotify Playlist: Stonebriar Early Childhood
A playlist of our favorite Early Childhood Ministry songs.