02 Jan Sunday Praise Pack for January 3: Jesus Appeared to the Disciples
In Early Childhood ministry, we teach basic biblical truths in ways little hearts can understand, from birth all the way through kindergarten. Our desire is to have children learn in fun and interesting ways how much God loves them. The video and resources on this page are designed for parents to experience this at home with their children.
Virtual Clubhouse Video
Bible Story Summary
- Jesus’ disciples met together.
- Jesus appeared to His disciples in the house where they were meeting.
- They saw where Jesus had been hurt and believed He was alive.
- Later Jesus appeared to Thomas, and Thomas believed.
Jesus said, “I am the resurrection and the life.” (John 11:25)
Additional Resources for Sunday
- Watch Preschool Memory Verse Song: John 11:25
Help kids learn the memory verse through song.
- Download Early Childhood Activity Guide
Hands-on activities for preschoolers to help reinforce this week’s teaching truth.
- Download Color Bingo
Coloring sheet to help your kids listen and respond at their pace during worship from home.
- New Gospel Project @home Resources
LifeWay’s Ministry Grid training resources to help you prepare the lesson. (Login is required.)
- Spotify Playlist: Gospel Project for Kids
A playlist of our favorite Early Childhood Ministry songs.