With Easter just around the corner, now is a great time for us to go and be the church in our community! This spring, join us by serving, giving, and praying with our Community Care ministry as we show God’s love in tangible ways to our neighbors, especially those in need.
Many of these opportunities collaborate with what we call our community partners, which are organizations and ministries in our area whom we support and serve with year-round. A few of these include Real Options, Cornerstone, and Frisco FASTpacs. Each of them has ongoing opportunities, so if you enjoy volunteering with them this spring, we would love to help you connect and serve with them again!
Ways to Give & Serve
Ways to Pray
- Pray that every Easter egg, card, grocery bag, and treat that goes out to our community through Go and Be (more than 3,000 total) would serve as tangible reminders to the recipients that they are dearly loved and not forgotten.
- Pray for good weather for our outdoor outreach events so that nothing would hinder these events from happening:
- Saturday, March 23—Real Options Spring Family Fest
- Friday, March 29—Hilltown lunches distribution and Easter celebration
- Saturday, March 30—Cornerstone Community Easter Egg Hunt
- Pray that the families who have been served through the ministry of Real Options will enjoy a fun time together at their Spring Family Fest. Local church partners are coming together to host this event and love on these families in Jesus’ name!
- Pray for the Hilltown community as we provide lunches, enjoy fun games, and share the Gospel on Good Friday. May God continue to grow our relationships in this community as we share the help and hope of Christ in our words and actions.
- Pray for the Cornerstone community in South Dallas as things open up more following Covid shutdowns. Pray for our team and members from Global Harvest Church as we partner together to host this fun event and share the Gospel with 200+ kids!
- Pray for the staff and volunteers of Frisco FASTpacs, as well as our teachers and school staff, that they would finish the school year strong. May God continue to provide for each child in Frisco ISD who is food insecure.
- Take some time to thank God for the staff of our schools and community partners who so faithfully serve those in need, day in and day out. After a very hard two years, may they feel uplifted by these simple, tangible encouragements we are sending out to them and those they serve.