Connecting in Smaller Groups
Wednesday nights are a time to connect in smaller group settings. We do not have a midweek worship service. Instead, we focus on developing deeper relationships with God and friends through Bible study and fellowship.
Many weeknight groups do not meet during holidays or summers. So before attending, review the church calendar to confirm the group meeting time and location.
Midweek programs are not held during the summer. Please check back for fall dates.
- Junior high gathering (FUSION)
- High school gathering (Critical Mass)
- Preteen gathering (Junction 56)
- Children's evening program (Wednesday Night Live)
- Children's Choirs (PreK through sixth grade)
- Gloria Dei Youth Choir
- Divorce Care and Posse 8:28
- Men's Bible Fellowship with Steve Farrar
- Women's morning and evening Bible study
- Women's Tuesday Small Group Studies
Have Questions About Weeknights?
Please let us know if you have questions about weeknight activities at Stonebriar. Call the church office at 469-252-5200, or contact us online.