About Our Choirs
Our Children’s Choirs are designed to nurture children’s understanding of God and equip them to worship Him. Children's Choirs meet Wednesdays during the school year beginning September 6.
We offer choirs for six age groups:
- Kindergarten Choir (five-year-olds) meets in rooms C102-C106 from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- First Grade Choir meets in room A220 from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Second Grade Choir meets in room B208 from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Third Grade Choir meets in room B241-B242 from 4:30 to 5:45 p.m.
- Upper-Elementary Choir (grades four–six) meets in the Adult Choir room from 4:30 to 5:45 p.m.
- Gloria Dei Youth Choir (grades seven–twelve) meets in Room A104 from 5 to 6 p.m. For more information or to register for Gloria Dei, click here.
Click here to download and view the Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 calendar.
If you have any questions about Children's Choirs or would like to volunteer, please call Worship and Music Ministries at 469-252-5243, or e-mail childrenschoirstonebriar.org.
- News to Us
Clothe a Child
There are children in our backyard who cannot afford a new pair of sneakers or a jacket for the fall and winter seasons. Clothe a Child exists to provide clothing for children in need in our community. Area school districts...
Recent hurricanes have taken a devastating toll in our world. Please join us in showing the love of Christ to those who have lost so much in these catastrophes. Visit the web page to pray, give, and serve.