“We just drifted apart . . .” So many couples state this as the reason for a stagnant marriage that breeds emotional isolation, often ending in affairs or divorce. Every day, each partner in a marriage makes choices that result in either oneness or drifting. A marriage that honors God and lasts a lifetime requires awareness and planning, driven by the intentional, disciplined effort of each partner.
Keeping the Drift Out of Your Marriage provides relaxed and fun discussions on how to keep you and your spouse emotionally connected. Coffee and light snacks are served.
Discussion topics include:
• Married Love: Stay the Course with God’s Design for Marriage
• Self-Awareness: What Baggage Do You Need to Unpack?
• One Another Behaviors: Create the Feelings of Being Loved
• Confession, Repentance, and Forgiveness: Drift Prevention
• Communication That Connects: What You Said, How You Feel
• Sexual Chemistry: Awkward Is Natural; Awesome Is Learned.
Who: For newly married couples in their 20’s and 30’s.
Where: Stonebriar Community Church in room A220. (Located on the 2nd floor of Bldg A, the east side of the Sanctuary near the end of the hallway on the left) Click here for the campus map.
When: Series begins Sunday, February 26 at 10:45 a.m.
There is no charge to attend but registration is required.
Questions? E-mail marriagemattersstonebriar.org.