Ways to Request Prayer
When you need help, call on God through prayer. We offer several ways for you to have others involved in lifting your prayer requests and praises to the Lord.
1. Visit our Prayer Rooms on Sunday Morning
We’d love to pray with you in person. After the 9:00 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. Sunday services, you can find a warm and caring SoulCare volunteer available to pray with and encourage you in A102 and A106. If you need any assistance locating a prayer room, a volunteer at our Information Desk can direct you.
The prayer rooms are also available to you during the church's weekly office hours Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
2. Add Your Request to the Weekly Prayer List
Prayer Team members receive the church's prayer list via e-mail each week and will pray for your request. You can add your request to this list in one of two ways:
- Contact Care Ministries directly with your request and contact information.
- Use the detachable form in the Sunday morning worship folder. Simply write down your request and place the form in the offering plate when it passes by.
3. Post Your Requests to the Online Prayer Exchange
The Prayer Exchange allows anyone to post a prayer request or praise report. It also allows you to respond to someone else's request by posting your prayers for that person. Stonebriar reviews requests during normal business hours before posting them to the site.