GIFT Families and Volunteers enjoy an evening at Hawaiian Fall Waterpark in The Colony.
Saturday, July 15
Time: 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Dinner is 5:30-6:30 p.m. (choice of hamburger, hotdog, or pulled pork sandwich, chips, unlimited drinks)
- Park opens at 10:30 a.m.
- Our private use of park is from 6 to 8:30 p.m.
Cost: $TBD per person
- Includes admission and dinner
- Children 2 and under are free
- Tickets may be purchased for GIFT student and immediate family and GIFT volunteer and immediate family. Additional tickets may be purchased for guests at $TBD each.
Registration is required and will open soon.
- News to Us
Join us this Sunday for worship and a message from Pastor Chuck Swindoll. Share the events to invite family and friends.
Parenting Prodigals is devoted to those with wayward children or grandchildren. We provide a supportive, confidential community and share valuable tools for facing the challenges of loving a wayward child. Spring sessions begin...