GIFT families and volunteers are invited to dine on delicious food from Babe's, applaud our talented students as they perform on stage, and fellowship as we celebrate our Lord's birth.
Saturday, December 15, 2018
Time: 5:30 to 8 p.m.
Registration opens in November, 2018.
This invitation is for immediate family members only. Extended family members may join us for the talent show portion of the evening beginning at 6:30 p.m.
Babe's Catered Buffet Dinner
(download Babe's Ingredient Matrix here)
- Smoked Chicken or Fried Chicken Fingers and BBQ Sauce & Amarillo Sauce
- Mashed Potatoes and Cream Gravy
- Grandma's Corn and Green Beans
- Biscuits with Honey and Butter
- Banana Pudding, Cherry Cobbler with whipped cream, or a selection of Gluten-free desserts
- Ice teas and water
Talent Show-registration will open in November, 2018
- GIFT students may participate in the talent show; family may join them on stage
- Limit performances to 5 minutes in length
- Material must be appropriate for the tiniest eyes and ears.
- Students may video their talent to be played during the show.
- News to Us
Join us this Sunday for worship and a message from Pastor Chuck Swindoll. Share the events to invite family and friends.
Parenting Prodigals is devoted to those with wayward children or grandchildren. We provide a supportive, confidential community and share valuable tools for facing the challenges of loving a wayward child. Spring sessions begin...