“…pray for one another…” (James 5:16)
Ways to Request Prayer
When you need help, call on God through prayer. We offer several ways for you to have others involved in lifting your prayer requests and praises to the Lord.
1. Visit our Prayer Rooms on Sunday Morning
We would love to pray with you in person. After the 9 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. Sunday services, you can find warm and caring SoulCare volunteers in Prayer Rooms A102 and A106 available to pray with and encourage you. If you need any assistance locating a prayer room, a volunteer at our Information Center can direct you.
The prayer rooms are also available to you during the church's weekly office hours on Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2. Add Your Request to the Weekly Prayer List
Prayer Team members receive the church's prayer list via e-mail each week and will pray for your request. You can add your request to this list in one of two ways:
- Contact Care Ministries directly at 469-252-5218 with your request and contact information.
- You may also use the detachable form in the Sunday morning worship folder. Simply write down your request and place the form in the offering plate when it passes by. Or you may drop it off at the Prayer Room after the service.
3. Post Your Requests to the Online Prayer Exchange
The Prayer Exchange allows anyone to post a prayer request or praise report. It also allows you to respond to someone else's request by posting your prayers for that person. Stonebriar reviews requests during normal business hours before posting them to the site.
- News to Us
Clothe a Child
There are children in our backyard who cannot afford a new pair of sneakers or a jacket for the fall and winter seasons. Clothe a Child exists to provide clothing for children in need in our community. Area school districts...
Recent hurricanes have taken a devastating toll in our world. Please join us in showing the love of Christ to those who have lost so much in these catastrophes. Visit the web page to pray, give, and serve.