Memorize God's Word
Just as everyone dies because we all belong to Adam, everyone who belongs to Christ will be given new life. 1 Corinthians 15:22, NLT
But when the fullness of time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, so that He might redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons. Galatians 4:4-5, NASB
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.” Revelation 1:8, NIV
“Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.” Revelation 2:10b, NASB
After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 1 Thessalonians 4:17, NIV
“Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done.” Revelation 22:12, NASB
“You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being.” Revelation 4:11, NIV
In a loud voice they were saying: "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!" Revelation 5:12 NIV.
Click here to visit the End Times: A Study in Revelation lesson and study materials online.
Tips on Memorizing Bible Verses
1. Write the verse and its verse number on a sheet of paper.
2. Read the verse and its verse number several times out loud until you understand the gist of it.
3. Use a marker to black out one word of the verse.
4. Read the verse out loud while recalling the blacked out word (your brain will automatically plug in the missing word).
5. Black out another word of the verse.
6. Read the verse out loud, recalling the first and the second blacked out word.
7. Repeat this process until the entire verse is blacked out. You have now memorized the verse and its verse number.
Have Questions About Women’s Ministries?
If you have questions about programs for women, call us at 469-252-5302, or contact us online.
- News to Us
Clothe a Child
There are children in our backyard who cannot afford a new pair of sneakers or a jacket for the fall and winter seasons. Clothe a Child exists to provide clothing for children in need in our community. Area school districts...
Recent hurricanes have taken a devastating toll in our world. Please join us in showing the love of Christ to those who have lost so much in these catastrophes. Visit the web page to pray, give, and serve.