Who We Are
Most of us yearn for friends and mentors to walk with us through life’s joys and sorrows. Women of Stonebriar is dedicated to helping women grow in their relationship with God, to help them pursue a lifelong, joyous relationship with Jesus Christ, and to encourage, motivate, and equip women to glorify God in every aspect of their lives.
Our Bible studies, shepherding track, fellowships, support groups, special events, and service projects are designed to help women develop deeper relationships with the Lord and with one another.
We invite you to join us as God mends our hearts together. Please take a few minutes to explore everything Women of Stonebriar has to offer.
Other Ways to Connect
- Fellowship Groups: Sunday-morning gatherings for men and women
- Need Help? Dealing with challenges such as divorce, infertility, abortion, addictions, and grief
- Helping Others: Joining others to serve our church and community
- Life Learning: Instruction in areas such as money management, evangelism, and theology
- Calendar: Upcoming events at Stonebriar in and around Frisco, Texas
Chrissy Smith: Lead Pastoral Leader
Mary Dean: Pastoral Leader of Equipping Ministries
Melissa Renner: Pastoral Leader of Connecting Women
Suzette McGowen: Ministry Coordinator of Women's Ministries
Women’s Equipping Team 2016-17
- Bego Rodas Meeker: Missions/Stonebriar en Espanol
- Bonnie Rodriquez: Mom2Mom Assistant Coordinator
- Joycelyn Seybold: Entrust and Shepherd Track Liaison
- Judy Lickliter: A.M. Bible Study Coordinator
- Gail Ross / Lisa Boothe: Women of Grace
- Carol Kelly: Mom2Mom Coordinator
- Kimmy Tan: Mom2Mom
- Martha Little: Prayer
- Melissa Renner: Special Events Ministry Coordinator
- Suzette McGowen: Women's Ministry Coordinator and Shepherd Track Coordinator
- Amy Mahon: Shepherd Track Co-Coordinator
- Fay Hendon: PM Bible Study Coordinator
- Kristen Hurst: PM Bible Study Assistant Coordinator
Have Questions About Women’s Ministries?
If you have questions about programs for women, call us at 469-252-5380, suzettemstonebriar.org.
- News to Us
Serve with Summer Lunches
Help prepare, pack, deliver, and serve these lunches to children this summer in Little Elm and Frisco. This is a great opportunity for families and groups to serve together. Learn more and sign up online.
Summer of Service
Men, this summer we will offer a different experience. Rather than a summer Bible study, we have arranged several service projects in partnership with our Missional Living ministry June 17, July 15 and August 19. Visit the...