Who We Are
Connecting Points for Women
- Sunday Morning Fellowship: A gathering of women of all ages, Sundays at 10:45 a.m.
- Tuesday Small Group Studies: A Tuesday night gathering for women of all ages
- Wednesday Bible Studies: Morning and evening Bible studies for women of all ages
- Wednesday : 2017 Summer Service Days
- Moms of Young Kids (Mom2Mom): Moms meet each Friday to enjoy food, friends, and Bible study
Special Events: Join us for Fashioned, April 14
Chrissy Smith: Lead Pastoral Leader
Mary Dean: Pastoral Leader of Equipping Ministries
Melissa Renner: Pastoral Leader of Connecting Women
Suzette McGowen: Ministry Coordinator of Women's Ministries
Women’s Leadership Team:
- Carol Kelly: Mom2Mom Coordinator
- Kimmy Tan: Mom2Mom Assistant Coordinator
- Bonnie Rodriquez: Mom2Mom Assistant Coordinator
- Judy Lickliter: A.M. Bible Study Coordinator
- Ruth Niketh: A.M. Bible Study Coordinator
- Fay Hendon: PM Bible Study Coordinator
- Kristen Hurst: PM Bible Study Assistant Coordinator
- Tuesday Evening Book Studies: Gail Ross/Lisa Boothe and Gail Nunn
- Suzette McGowen: Shepherd Track Coordinator
- Amy Mahon: Shepherd Track Co-Coordinator
- Joycelyn Seybold: Entrust and Shepherd Track Liaison
- Martha Little: Prayer
- Suzanne Eaglestone: Prayer
- Linda Benson: Widows Ministry
- Bego Meeker: SEE Coordinator
Have Questions About Women’s Ministries?
If you have questions about programs for women, call us at 469-252-5380, suzettemstonebriar.org.
- News to Us
Join us this Sunday for worship and a message from Pastor Chuck Swindoll. Share the events to invite family and friends.
Tchaikovsky Symphony No. 5
The Dallas Symphony Orchestra will return to our church on Saturday, June 2 at 6 p.m. to present Tchaikovsky’s Symphony No. 5. Tickets are only $19 for adults and $9 for students. Purchase online.