Who We Are
Connecting Points for Women
- Sunday Morning Fellowship: A gathering of women of all ages, Sundays at 10:45 a.m.
- Tuesday Small Group Studies: A Tuesday night gathering for women of all ages
- Wednesday Bible Studies: Morning and evening Bible studies for women of all ages
- Wednesday : 2017 Summer Service Days
- Moms of Young Kids (Mom2Mom): Moms meet each Friday to enjoy food, friends, and Bible study
Special Events: Join us for Fashioned, April 14
Chrissy Smith: Lead Pastoral Leader
Mary Dean: Pastoral Leader of Equipping Ministries
Melissa Renner: Pastoral Leader of Connecting Women
Suzette McGowen: Ministry Coordinator of Women's Ministries
Women’s Leadership Team:
- Carol Kelly: Mom2Mom Coordinator
- Kimmy Tan: Mom2Mom Assistant Coordinator
- Bonnie Rodriquez: Mom2Mom Assistant Coordinator
- Judy Lickliter: A.M. Bible Study Coordinator
- Ruth Niketh: A.M. Bible Study Coordinator
- Fay Hendon: PM Bible Study Coordinator
- Kristen Hurst: PM Bible Study Assistant Coordinator
- Tuesday Evening Book Studies: Gail Ross/Lisa Boothe and Gail Nunn
- Suzette McGowen: Shepherd Track Coordinator
- Amy Mahon: Shepherd Track Co-Coordinator
- Joycelyn Seybold: Entrust and Shepherd Track Liaison
- Martha Little: Prayer
- Suzanne Eaglestone: Prayer
- Linda Benson: Widows Ministry
- Bego Meeker: SEE Coordinator
Have Questions About Women’s Ministries?
If you have questions about programs for women, call us at 469-252-5380, suzettemstonebriar.org.
- News to Us
Join us this Sunday for worship and a message from Summer Pulpit Guests. Share the events to invite family and friends.
Join us for mentoring and support in critical areas of job search such as interview skills, resume writing, and using social media. Register online or text “career” to 469-275-9049.