Who We Are
Most of us yearn for friends and mentors to walk with us through life’s joys and sorrows. Women of Stonebriar is dedicated to helping women grow in their relationship with God, to help them pursue a lifelong, joyous relationship with Jesus Christ, and to encourage, motivate, and equip women to glorify God in every aspect of their lives.
Our Bible studies, shepherding track, fellowships, support groups, special events, and service projects are designed to help women develop deeper relationships with the Lord and with one another.
We invite you to join us as God mends our hearts together. Please take a few minutes to explore everything Women of Stonebriar has to offer.
Other Ways to Connect
- Fellowship Groups: Sunday-morning gatherings for men and women
- Need Help? Dealing with challenges such as divorce, infertility, abortion, addictions, and grief
- Helping Others: Joining others to serve our church and community
- Life Learning: Instruction in areas such as money management, evangelism, and theology
- Calendar: Upcoming events at Stonebriar in and around Frisco, Texas
Chrissy Smith: Lead Pastoral Leader
Mary Dean: Pastoral Leader of Equipping Ministries
Melissa Renner: Pastoral Leader of Connecting Women
Suzette McGowen: Ministry Coordinator of Women's Ministries
Women’s Equipping Team 2017-18
- Bonnie Rodriquez: Mom2Mom Assistant Coordinator
- Joycelyn Seybold: Entrust and Shepherd Track Liaison
- Judy Lickliter: A.M. Bible Study Coordinator
- Gail Ross / Lisa Boothe: Women of Grace
- Carol Kelly: Mom2Mom Coordinator
- Kimmy Tan: Mom2Mom
- Martha Little: Prayer
- Suzette McGowen: Women's Ministry Coordinator and Shepherd Track Coordinator
- Amy Mahon: Shepherd Track Co-Coordinator
- Fay Hendon: PM Bible Study Coordinator
- Kristen Hurst: PM Bible Study Assistant Coordinator
Have Questions About Women’s Ministries?
If you have questions about programs for women, call us at 469-252-5380, suzettemstonebriar.org.
- News to Us
Clothe a Child
There are children in our backyard who cannot afford a new pair of sneakers or a jacket for the fall and winter seasons. Clothe a Child exists to provide clothing for children in need in our community. Area school districts...
Recent hurricanes have taken a devastating toll in our world. Please join us in showing the love of Christ to those who have lost so much in these catastrophes. Visit the web page to pray, give, and serve.