Every woman yearns for friends who will walk with her through life’s joys and sorrows. We are ready to join you on that journey. Our Bible studies, fellowships, support groups, and service projects will help you develop deeper relationships with Jesus Christ and other women.
Connecting Points for Women
- Sunday Morning Fellowship: A gathering of women of all ages, Sundays at 10:45 a.m.
- Tuesday Small Group Studies: A Tuesday night gathering for women of all ages
- Wednesday Bible Studies: Morning and evening Bible studies for women of all ages
- Moms of Young Kids (Mom2Mom): Moms meet each Friday to enjoy food, friends, and Bible study
- Infertility Support: A monthly support group dealing with infertility and miscarriage
- Special Events: Spring Retreat, Summer Escape, Women of Faith, and Sweet Celebration.
- Women's Calendar: See upcoming events tailored for Women at Stonebriar
Other Ways to Connect
- Fellowship Groups: Sunday-morning gatherings for men and women
- Need Help? Dealing with challenges such as divorce, infertility, abortion, addictions, and grief
- Helping Others: Joining others to serve our church and community
- Life Learning: Instruction in areas such as money management, evangelism, and theology
- Calendar: Upcoming events at Stonebriar in and around Frisco, Texas
Have Questions About Women’s Ministries?
If you have questions about programs for women, call us at 469-252-5302, or contact us online.