Every day, the world bombards men with mixed messages about success, relationships, and happiness. Now, more than ever, it takes grit to be the kind of men God wants us to be. We are here to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with you as we pursue God’s design for manhood.
Connecting Points for Men
- New! Men’s Summer Bible Study: Become a man of courage and integrity
- Wednesday Night Bible Fellowship: Life-changing insights with teacher Steve Farrar
- IronMan Small Groups: Encouragement, accountability, and prayer with a close-knit group of guys
- One-on-One Counseling: Talk to someone one-on-one and find help during a challenging time
- Men's Fall Retreat: October 11-13, 2013: A weekend in the piney woods of East Texas
- Men's Ministries Calendar: A calendar of Stonebriar events for men
Other Ways to Connect
- Fellowship Groups: Sunday-morning gatherings for adults
- Need Help? Dealing with challenges such as addictions, marriage trouble, divorce, and grief
- Helping Others: Joining others to serve our church and community
- Life Learning: Instruction in areas such as money management, evangelism, and theology
- Calendar: Upcoming events at Stonebriar
If you have questions about programs for men, call us at Men’s Ministries at 469-252-5337, or contact us online.