Wednesday Night Live
Wednesday Night Live (WNL) is a super fun program designed to teach children ages birth through fourth grade the foundational truths of the Christian faith at a kids' level.
Spring Semester Dates: January 10 through April 26; no events for Spring Break on March 16, 2018
WNL will help children understand the basics of our faith and how to apply that to their lives. Each week includes small group activities, worship, games, interactive teaching time, and tons of fun! Registration is required.
Programming is available for the following age groups:
- Birth through pre-kindergarten meet in the C building. Parents must remain on campus and be enrolled in Wednesday evening programming for children to participate.
- Kindergarten through second grade meet in Room B231.
- Third and fourth grade meet in Room B208.
- Preteen (fifth and sixth grade) attend as part of our Junction 56 program. For more information and registration, click here: Junction 56.
- Junior high and high school students (grades 7 through 12) attend as part of our Stonebriar Student Ministries Midweek program. For more information, click on these links: Junior High Ministries or High School Ministries
Early Childhood Registration:
Click here Registration for 2017-18 WNL for birth–pre-K.
Click here Registration for 2017-18 WNL for kindergarten-fourth grade.
Please contact Christine Clark, christinecstonebriar.org, for more information. If you are interested in learning more about being a WNL small group leader, please contact Kristi at kristimstonebriar.org.
- News to Us
Join us this Sunday for worship and a message from Pastor Chuck Swindoll. Share the events to invite family and friends.
Parenting Prodigals is devoted to those with wayward children or grandchildren. We provide a supportive, confidential community and share valuable tools for facing the challenges of loving a wayward child. Spring sessions begin...