Wednesday Midweek Family Dinner
Midweek Family Dinner
5:30 to 6:15 p.m., second floor of C Building (Main Street Hallway) Reservation Required
For Families and Kids of All Ages
Fall Semester Dates: Wednesdays, September 6, 13, 27, October 11, 18, 25, and November 1 and 8. No dinner will be available on October 4 or November 15.
If you are joining us for Wednesday evening programming we encourage your to reduce your level of stress and be less hurried by joining us for Family Midweek Dinners.
- Dinner will be available to purchase in advance for $5 per person, $25 maximum per family.
- Limited number of dinners can be purchased at the door for $6 per person with no family maximum.
- Children age four and under eat free when meal is purchased by an adult.
- Dinner will be served from 5:30 to 6:15 p.m. to allow everyone to get to Midweek programming at 6:30. The dining area will be open until 6:30 so families have time to finish eating, but we will stop serving dinner at 6:15 to allow time for our volunteers to clean up.
- Dinner will be in the A building, second floor Main Street Hallway, between the worship center and the Children's Preschool Building.
Monthly menus will be posted online. When possible, a gluten free option will be provided and noted on the menu.
Please Note: The registration link will close Mondays at 4 p.m. If you have registered and are not able to attend, please cancel before 4 p.m. on Monday. We will not be able to process refunds after that time, as we need to give firm numbers to the catering team.
Wednesday September 6: Sandwiches, chips, salad and dessert
Wednesday September 13: Pizza, salad, and dessert
Wednesday September 20: Enchiladas (Beef and Chicken) with rice and beans, salad, and dessert
Wednesday September 27: Chicken tenders meal with salad, sides, and dessert **
** Gluten Free Option will be provided
Please contact christinecstonebriar.org or call 469-252-5210 for questions and learn more about how to join in the fun.
- News to Us
Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief
Hurricane Harvey has taken a devastating toll on our neighbors in South Texas. Please join us in showing the love of Christ to those who have lost so much in this catastrophe. Visit the web page to pray, give, and serve.
Career Transition Workshop
Gain strategies for your job search at our Career Transition Workshop this Friday, September 22 at 9 a.m. Learn more and register for this free event.