Wednesday Midweek Family Dinner
Midweek Family Dinner
5:30 to 6:15 p.m., second floor of C Building (Main Street Hallway) Reservation Required
For Families and Kids of All Ages
Spring Semester Starts January 10 through April 25, 2018. We will not have dinner during Spring Break, March 14.
If you are joining us for Wednesday evening programming we encourage your to reduce your level of stress and be less hurried by joining us for Family Midweek Dinners.
- Dinner will be available to purchase in advance for $5 per person, $25 maximum per family.
- Limited number of dinners can be purchased at the door for $6 per person with no family maximum.
- Children age four and under eat free when meal is purchased by an adult.
- Dinner will be served from 5:30 to 6:15 p.m. to allow everyone to get to Midweek programming at 6:30. The dining area will be open until 6:30 so families have time to finish eating, but we will stop serving dinner at 6:15 to allow time for our volunteers to clean up.
- Dinner will be in the A building, second floor Main Street Hallway, between the worship center and the Children's Preschool Building.
Monthly menus will be posted online. When possible, a gluten free option will be provided and noted on the menu.
April 11: Pasta dinner with salad and dessert
April 18: Taco Bar with sides and dessert – gluten free option available
April 25: Sandwiches with side and dessert – gluten free option available
Please Note: Meal registration links will close on Monday evenings. If you have registered and are not able to attend, please cancel before 4 p.m. on Monday. We will not be able to process refunds after that time, as we need to give firm numbers to the catering team.
Please contact christinecstonebriar.org or call 469-252-5210 for questions and learn more about how to join in the fun.
- News to Us
Join us this Sunday for worship and a message from Pastor Chuck Swindoll. Share the events to invite family and friends.
2018 Annual Report
Our Annual Report is here! Inside, you’ll find ministry highlights, a financial statement, a Q&A, and opportunities to connect with our church family. Read it online.