Wednesday Midweek Family Dinner
Midweek Family Dinner
5:30 to 6:15 p.m., second floor of C Building (Main Street Hallway) Reservation Required
For Families and Kids of All Ages
Fall Semester Dates: Wednesdays, September 6, 13, 27, October 4, 11, 18, 25, and November 1 and 8.
If you are joining us for Wednesday evening programming we encourage your to reduce your level of stress and be less hurried by joining us for Family Midweek Dinners.
- Dinner will be available to purchase in advance for $5 per person, $25 maximum per family.
- Limited number of dinners can be purchased at the door for $6 per person with no family maximum.
- Children age four and under eat free when meal is purchased by an adult.
- Dinner will be served from 5:30 to 6:15 p.m. to allow everyone to get to Midweek programming at 6:30. The dining area will be open until 6:30 so families have time to finish eating, but we will stop serving dinner at 6:15 to allow time for our volunteers to clean up.
- Dinner will be in the A building, second floor Main Street Hallway, between the worship center and the Children's Preschool Building.
Monthly menus will be posted online. When possible, a gluten free option will be provided and noted on the menu.
Please Note: Meal registration links will close on Monday evenings. If you have registered and are not able to attend, please cancel before 4 p.m. on Monday. We will not be able to process refunds after that time, as we need to give firm numbers to the catering team.
Please contact christinecstonebriar.org or call 469-252-5210 for questions and learn more about how to join in the fun.
- News to Us
Buttons & Brownies Christmas
Preteen girls, join us for a fun day of Christmas crafting, cooking, and sewing on Saturday, December 2 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register online and learn more.
He Is Born
Our celebration of the Advent season will begin with a musical celebration of Christ’s birth, presented by the Sanctuary Choir and Orchestra. Adult fellowships and children’s programs will meet as usual. Visit the web page to...