Wednesday Midweek Family Dinner
Midweek Family Dinner
5:30 to 6:15 p.m., second floor of C Building (Main Street Hallway) Reservation Required
For Families and Kids of All Ages
Spring Semester Starts January 10 through April 25, 2018. We will not have dinner during Spring Break, March 14.
If you are joining us for Wednesday evening programming we encourage your to reduce your level of stress and be less hurried by joining us for Family Midweek Dinners.
- Dinner will be available to purchase in advance for $5 per person, $25 maximum per family.
- Limited number of dinners can be purchased at the door for $6 per person with no family maximum.
- Children age four and under eat free when meal is purchased by an adult.
- Dinner will be served from 5:30 to 6:15 p.m. to allow everyone to get to Midweek programming at 6:30. The dining area will be open until 6:30 so families have time to finish eating, but we will stop serving dinner at 6:15 to allow time for our volunteers to clean up.
- Dinner will be in the A building, second floor Main Street Hallway, between the worship center and the Children's Preschool Building.
Monthly menus will be posted online. When possible, a gluten free option will be provided and noted on the menu.
Menu February 21 | Sandwiches with sides and dessert
** Gluten Free bread is available for sandwiches
Menu February 28 | Monterrey chicken with sides and dessert
** Gluten Free option will be available
Please Note: Meal registration links will close on Monday evenings. If you have registered and are not able to attend, please cancel before 4 p.m. on Monday. We will not be able to process refunds after that time, as we need to give firm numbers to the catering team.
Please contact christinecstonebriar.org or call 469-252-5210 for questions and learn more about how to join in the fun.
- News to Us
Join us this Sunday for worship and a message from Pastor Chuck Swindoll. Share the events to invite family and friends.
Parenting Prodigals is devoted to those with wayward children or grandchildren. We provide a supportive, confidential community and share valuable tools for facing the challenges of loving a wayward child. Spring sessions begin...