Register for the 2017-2018 Awana Club Year by Clicking the Age Appropriate Club:
Awana begins on September 10, 2017. Due to the limited number of spots available, children are placed in club in the order their registration is received. Priority is given to children whose parents serve as Ministry Partners weekly with us. Click here to learn about the Ministry Partner positions needed and to register to serve!
Questions About Stonebriar Awana and Registration?
To register for any Stonebriar event the family must set up a user account. First time users should follow the prompts to create a username and password. Having difficulty setting up a New User Account? Email USER HELP.
- To learn more about how Stonebriar Awana works, click here.
- To find out more about this year's schedules and fees, click here.
- To download a printable Image Release for your family, click here.
- To learn more about serving with Awana, click here.
- Still have Questions, email AWANA.
What Happens Next?
- Submit your Family Image Release (required). You can scan a copy and send to AWANA or drop off at the church office.
- Mark August 13, 2017 on your calendar and attend the Stonebriar Awana Parent Open House. You will have the opportunity to meet Awana leaders, view the curriculum, and learn the status of your child's registration. (This is your first opportunity to learn if your clubber is on the Awana Roster for fall.)
- Mark September 10, 2017 on your calendar and join us for our first night of Stonebriar Awana!
REMEMBER: Your completed registration does not guarantee your child a place in Awana this year. We depend on a caring team of Ministry Partners to staff our ministry. The number of children we can serve depends on the number of partners we have.
In the unhappy event your child is not able to attend this year, your child's registration fees will be refunded in full.
Note: Awana® and the Awana logo are registered trademarks and service marks of Awana Clubs International. Used by permission.
- News to Us
Serve with Summer Lunches
Help prepare, pack, deliver, and serve these lunches to children this summer in Little Elm and Frisco. This is a great opportunity for families and groups to serve together. Learn more and sign up online.
Summer of Service
Men, this summer we will offer a different experience. Rather than a summer Bible study, we have arranged several service projects in partnership with our Missional Living ministry June 17, July 15 and August 19. Visit the...