Registration for the 2018-2019 Stonebriar Awana is now Open.
Register for the 2018-2019 Stonebriar Awana Club Year by Clicking the Age Appropriate Club:
Awana begins on September 9, 2018. Due to the limited number of spots available, children are placed in club in the order their registration is received. Priority is given to children whose parents serve as Ministry Partners weekly with us. Click here to learn about the Ministry Partner positions needed and to register to serve!
Questions About Stonebriar Awana and Registration?
To register for any Stonebriar event the family must set up a user account. First time users should follow the prompts to create a username and password. Having difficulty setting up a New User Account? Email USER HELP.
- To learn more about how Stonebriar Awana works, click here.
- To find out more about this year's schedules and fees, click here.
- To learn more about serving with Awana, click here.
- Still have Questions, email AWANA.
What Happens Next?
- Mark August 12, 2018 on your calendar and attend the Stonebriar Awana Parent Open House. You will have the opportunity to meet Awana leaders, view the curriculum, and learn the status of your child's registration. (This is your first opportunity to learn if your clubber is on the Awana Roster for fall.)
- Mark September 9, 2018 on your calendar and join us for our first night of Stonebriar Awana!
REMEMBER: Your completed registration does not guarantee your child a place in Awana this year. We depend on a caring team of Ministry Partners to staff our ministry. The number of children we can serve depends on the number of partners we have.
In the unhappy event your child is not able to attend this year, your child's registration fees will be refunded in full.
Note: Awana® and the Awana logo are registered trademarks and service marks of Awana Clubs International. Used by permission.
- News to Us
Join us this Sunday for worship and a message from Summer Pulpit Guests. Share the events to invite family and friends.
Join us for mentoring and support in critical areas of job search such as interview skills, resume writing, and using social media. Register online or text “career” to 469-275-9049.