Health & Safety
Our policies and procedures are designed for safeguarding all children.
If a child needs medication, the parent must administer it. That includes topical lotions such as sunscreen or diaper cream/ointment.
For the welfare of all, parents are heartily encouraged not to bring sick children to church. Children will not be accepted in the classroom if they have any of the following:
- nasal discharge (other than minimal, clear nasal discharge)
- any discharge or substance around the eyes
- fever (must be fever-free for 48 hours without fever-reducing medication)
- inflamed throat and/or mouth
- coughing or sneezing
- head lice
- open wounds without proper bandages
- unusually lethargic or irritable behavior
Children being treated with antibiotics should be on the drug for at least 48 hours.
- News to Us
Swingin' Out the Summer
Our Stonebriar 16-piece big band will play jazz favorites featuring the music of Glenn Miller, Stan Kenton, Chris McDonald, and other big band greats on August 27 at 6 p.m. Our artist-in-residence, David Gaschen, will be the...
Seeds of Hope
On August 30 from 6 to 9 p.m., join us to pack seeds and prepare simple farming and irrigation kits designed by Global Aid Network to sprout life-sustaining gardens in developing nations. Every kit includes supplies and training...