Health & Safety
Our policies and procedures are designed for safeguarding all children.
If a child needs medication, the parent must administer it. That includes topical lotions such as sunscreen or diaper cream/ointment.
For the welfare of all, parents are heartily encouraged not to bring sick children to church. Children will not be accepted in the classroom if they have any of the following:
- nasal discharge (other than minimal, clear nasal discharge)
- any discharge or substance around the eyes
- fever (must be fever-free for 48 hours without fever-reducing medication)
- inflamed throat and/or mouth
- coughing or sneezing
- head lice
- open wounds without proper bandages
- unusually lethargic or irritable behavior
Children being treated with antibiotics should be on the drug for at least 48 hours.
- News to Us
Clothe a Child
There are children in our backyard who cannot afford a new pair of sneakers or a jacket for the fall and winter seasons. Clothe a Child exists to provide clothing for children in need in our community. Area school districts...
Recent hurricanes have taken a devastating toll in our world. Please join us in showing the love of Christ to those who have lost so much in these catastrophes. Visit the web page to pray, give, and serve.