Health & Safety
Our policies and procedures are designed for safeguarding all children.
If a child needs medication, the parent must administer it. That includes topical lotions such as sunscreen or diaper cream/ointment.
For the welfare of all, parents are heartily encouraged not to bring sick children to church. Children will not be accepted in the classroom if they have any of the following:
- nasal discharge (other than minimal, clear nasal discharge)
- any discharge or substance around the eyes
- fever (must be fever-free for 48 hours without fever-reducing medication)
- inflamed throat and/or mouth
- coughing or sneezing
- head lice
- open wounds without proper bandages
- unusually lethargic or irritable behavior
Children being treated with antibiotics should be on the drug for at least 48 hours.
- News to Us
Join us this Sunday for worship and a message from Pastor Chuck Swindoll. Share the events to invite family and friends.
Parenting Prodigals is devoted to those with wayward children or grandchildren. We provide a supportive, confidential community and share valuable tools for facing the challenges of loving a wayward child. Spring sessions begin...