Health & Safety
Our policies and procedures are designed for safeguarding all children.
If a child needs medication, the parent must administer it. That includes topical lotions such as sunscreen or diaper cream/ointment.
For the welfare of all, parents are heartily encouraged not to bring sick children to church. Children will not be accepted in the classroom if they have any of the following:
- nasal discharge (other than minimal, clear nasal discharge)
- any discharge or substance around the eyes
- fever (must be fever-free for 48 hours without fever-reducing medication)
- inflamed throat and/or mouth
- coughing or sneezing
- head lice
- open wounds without proper bandages
- unusually lethargic or irritable behavior
Children being treated with antibiotics should be on the drug for at least 48 hours.
- News to Us
Serve with Summer Lunches
Help prepare, pack, deliver, and serve these lunches to children this summer in Little Elm and Frisco. This is a great opportunity for families and groups to serve together. Learn more and sign up online.
Summer of Service
Men, this summer we will offer a different experience. Rather than a summer Bible study, we have arranged several service projects in partnership with our Missional Living ministry June 17, July 15 and August 19. Visit the...